Never buying an Nvidia product again! Never!

technovore

Nah... Ignore

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

Hmm, it is called Belgien in Swedish too!

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

But come on, seriously? Do you expect Nvidia and every other company out there, to do multiple webpages for every country with more than one official language.
Nvidia provides only a site in german for Switzerland, while there are 4(!) different official languages. 

If you don't speak french use the freaking translate function in chrome or download a Firefox plugin that can do that. Whatever, you may do, here is a Godzilla facepalm just for you. Stop complaining:

post-38263-0-37151800-1398096612.jpg

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

English then!

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

Dutch>French

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I was just browsing the web, looking if Nvidia had an equivalent to AMD's never settle bundles.

And then I stumbled upon this page: http://www.geforce.com/freedaylight

I spent 6 minutes, staring at the country names, looking for "Belgium" or "België".

Now there's a few things you should know about Belgium:

1) The national language is dutch, just like the Netherlands.

2) Belgium in dutch is: "België".

3) Belgium in french is: "Belgien".

I saw that all of these countries were written in their own language, but not my country!

They didn't feel the need to do the most basic research to find that the national language of our small country is dutch instead of french!

This pisses me off, how hard can it be?!

youtube does this as well! They give belgians french advertising!

aWZ93jq_460sa.gif

AMD for life!

Wait what?

Oh wait what?

Oh damn?, am i retard?, i dont understand!

WAIT WHAT?, I GONNA CALL MOMMY, YO HURT MY FEELINGS?

Also, wait what?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

You do know there are starving children in Ethiopia right?

I know OP's issue was really a non-issue, but I fucking hate it when people have that attitude. 

What they may be trying to say in a subtle manor is that the countries in Europe have completely lost their sense of nationality.

For example, if you walk into Spain today and ask  your average Matador or tomato farmer whether they consider themselves Spanish or European, they will say European.

There is practically no difference between Germany, France, Italy, Spain and if you could go so far as to say Belgium, you'd probably be correct too. Belgium is the home of European-ness. The European Commission is in your country for crying out loud!

jk, just tell nvidia the problem and they'll sort it out for sure.

But we all know that English is the language you all know anyway, why not just use English?

Compatible with Windows 95

Bad LTT, Bad. Behave Yourselves. Stop With The Name Calling Now, It's Not Nice. You all could have just subtly said that there's more important things in the world to worry about than that.

We all know that the dutch speaking belgians have no soul, that's why Belgique is the common name.

Salutations de France mdr.

I was just browsing the web, looking if Nvidia had an equivalent to AMD's never settle bundles.

And then I stumbled upon this page: http://www.geforce.com/freedaylight

I spent 6 minutes, staring at the country names, looking for "Belgium" or "België".

Now there's a few things you should know about Belgium:

1) The national language is dutch, just like the Netherlands.

2) Belgium in dutch is: "België".

3) Belgium in french is: "Belgien".

I saw that all of these countries were written in their own language, but not my country!

They didn't feel the need to do the most basic research to find that the national language of our small country is dutch instead of french!

This pisses me off, how hard can it be?!

youtube does this as well! They give belgians french advertising!

Posted Image

AMD for life!

Belgium in french is Belgique.

Spoiler

I lol'd

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

There are people here from countries that aren't even on the list :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

There are people here from countries that aren't even on the list :P

I'm assuming you being one of them?

http://www.brussels.info/language/

Currently around 80% of the population in Brussels speak French as their first language

There, the capital has 80% of french speakers so the country speaks french.

Seems legit.

Also Belgian has three official languages: German, Dutch, and FRENCH

EDIT: Belgien is german

I think it's funny that you dislike them for that mistake and when I click on croatia, because I'm croatian, it stays on english. so, thats weird, but I don't except any big company to learn our weird little language. it's the interwebs, you can be lucky if they mention your country and put a english site there.

it's time for some jolly cooperation!