Replacing the switching adapter for a monitor - Dire need of help

Chixelys

Hi all! 

First post here so hopefully I've made my way to the right part of the forums. 

I'm currently looking to replace my switching adapter for my LG 27'' UltraGear 27GL850 - The reason being that the switching adapter is big and eating up my power strip. I have a rather small setup and would really need to have the switching adapter moved to the middle of the cord instead of right at the plug. I don't know if this is possible, I've spent hours on the internet trying to read up and get an idea of how to do this. I have a general idea of how it works but I'm not ready to make any decisions by myself without any adivce. I also have not found any switching adapters online that seem to be useable for this. 

I will also include that I'm trying to do the same thing for my router so I'll include a picture of the power supply for that one. 

Would be super thankful for any advice 

Monitor - https://i.imgur.com/SfRN1R9.jpg
Router - https://i.imgur.com/cFXj5pX.jpg

3 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

So this was the first thing I was looking for but I live in Europe. Spent some time on Swedish Amazon but was not able to find cords as short as this one. Great suggestion though, I'll keep looking for this too meanwhile 

the sssnake Powercord I – Thomann Sverige

Look for an octopus power-strip.  (At least that's what I usually see them called).  A pigtail will also work.  The octopus is just like several pigtails all directly wired into a power strip.