30 minute gameplay of Wolfenstein the New Order

xamon

Bethesda streamed Wolfenstein for 30 minute on Twitch

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

pretty sure every one is buying this game just to get the doom beta :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

wait what...why do the graphics suck i thought this game was new

Edit:after watching the entire video this game still looks really cool and i realized it was running on an x box

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

was wondering why the graphics looked kind of disappointing then saw

"press X"

oh

It is the Pc version though. At the beginning when you see him choosing the difficulty there is an option to "Quit to Desktop". This is a twitch stream and then uploaded to youtube so the compression may make it look worst that it it. It does look kinda low fi. It is using ID tech 5 which was used on Rage and that game looks good. I hope the final version looks better.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

wait what...why do the graphics suck i thought this game was new

the game engine is ok dont expect miracles from it

the game looks good in my opinion

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

pretty sure every one is buying this game just to get the doom beta :P

lol yea. I am trying to find a "cheap" copy to buy.

I was kinda excited for this game...bot it looks awefull!
even the trailer
EVEN FOR A CONSOLE!

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

It doesn't look the best but it does look like some mindless fun.

It's $90 US on steam, which is way too much.

Is this because the doom beta is included???

Either way its too much

Looking for a job

Either way its too much

Don't succumb to that shit.

Looks ok, not worth $90, maybe $20. TBH i'd rather play 3D over this.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Don't succumb to that shit.

Looks ok, not worth $90, maybe $20. TBH i'd rather play 3D over this.

$90? wow I though $60 was a lot. I am pre ordering the game but I am getting it for $40.

FYI: just found out that the game is supposed to be between 15-20 hours long if people didn't know.

This reminds me of RAGE a LOT. They use the same engine and the character animation and graphics looks really similar. Too bad RAGE 2 got canceled, RAGE was a great game.

Either way its too much

It's $60. Where are you getting $90 from?

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I wasn't aware that New Zealand used US Dollars. Here in the US it's $60. You guys are getting fucked. Are all the games that expensive?

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

It is the Pc version though. At the beginning when you see him choosing the difficulty there is an option to "Quit to Desktop". This is a twitch stream and then uploaded to youtube so the compression may make it look worst that it it. It does look kinda low fi. It is using ID tech 5 which was used on Rage and that game looks good. I hope the final version looks better.

50% of Rage looked great.

The other 50% looked like ass.

This looks okay. Reminds me of Bioshock and Dishonored, just from the sound effects and the way the game is being played. I'm okay with it. I would play it... but I won't be spending $60 on it. I've never been into Wolfenstein, so I'll wait for a sale.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

More gameplay, I don't know why Bethesda is releasing videos in 720p; don't they want it to look the best it can for marketing purposes? Video compression is bad enough online and then they don't even give us 1080p... anyway here it is; just remember it will look better in the flesh.

This reminds me of RAGE a LOT. They use the same engine and the character animation and graphics looks really similar. Too bad RAGE 2 got canceled, RAGE was a great game.

One thing though Rage was mostly outdoor maps where the engine excels. This is mostly indoor so I am worried about the low res textures.