Game recommendations for live streaming..

Guys I have a system which will be assembled like within a week..

Specs:

I5 2500k (stock cooler)

8gb 1333mhz ddr3 ram (single channel)

Gigabyte h61 mobo (supports max 16gb ram)

120gb SSD

500gb hdd

400w cheap psu

Ill stream the possible games using the ultra fast preset on obs with bitrate cranked upto 35000 or somethin...

I want to know which all popular games can i both play and livestream using this pc (without GeForce now or somethin).

Like please recommed the games along with their genres so I can do more in depth research.. i know there ain't a dedicated GPU for this thing, it's cuz I currently dont have the money to afford one, but I have a GTX 1050 or a t400 in mind which I saw in a recent post on olx, but it's gonna take a while..

Good luck trying to play anything from the last 15 years on that iGPU let alone stream.

You probably need to overthink this unless you want to play retro games.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

Add  another stick of memory as soon as possible, for dual channel memory.

No point streaming at stupid high bitrates because you'll play on low-medium 900p or whatever, for which Twitch's 6 mbps limitat is plenty.

Play the original Half-Life, the extensions blue shift etc, Half-Life 2, the Portal games,  Bioshock games, rpg games (divinity original sin , dungeon siege 1 and 2, 3 is crappy , neverwinter nights etc)

Games from 2006...2012 and earlier should work Ok on the integrated graphics.

ps.  not a lot of people know of olx here, so mentioning it is kinda pointless  (translation ... it's similar to ebay)

38 minutes ago, PHNOM said:

I5 2500k (stock cooler)

8gb 1333mhz ddr3 ram (single channel)

Gigabyte h61 mobo (supports max 16gb ram)

120gb SSD

500gb hdd

400w cheap psu

Its just as bad as my x58 testbench

2500k youll need to crank that to 4.8g atleast to get any decent performance out of it and a pathetic excuse of a 1155 stock cooler wont do nor will a garbage h61 board. You can rig a cheap 775 thicc copper core cooler with zipties so itll atleast have some overclockability, you can prob use an older bios and overclock via throttlestop and use voltmodding to run higher volts through the cpu (literally just conductive ink or aluminum foil on the pads to set vid according to intel datasheets upto 1.52v)

Get another stick cause single channel ruins the garbage unoverclocked 2500k performance even more

What specific 400w psu do you have? Just make sure its not a cheapo chinese psu thatll explode on the lightest load and itll suffice till you get a gpu

Since you dont have a gpu just play really old games that are not hard to run like half life, half life 2, cs 1.6, basically any game that isnt graphically intensive, even minecraft would work and thats a pretty popular game

11 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Its just as bad as my x58 testbench

2500k youll need to crank that to 4.8g atleast to get any decent performance out of it and a pathetic excuse of a 1155 stock cooler wont do nor will a garbage h61 board. You can rig a cheap 775 thicc copper core cooler with zipties so itll atleast have some overclockability, you can prob use an older bios and overclock via throttlestop and use voltmodding to run higher volts through the cpu (literally just conductive ink or aluminum foil on the pads to set vid according to intel datasheets upto 1.52v)

Get another stick cause single channel ruins the garbage unoverclocked 2500k performance even more

What specific 400w psu do you have? Just make sure its not a cheapo chinese psu thatll explode on the lightest load and itll suffice till you get a gpu

Since you dont have a gpu just play really old games that are not hard to run like half life, half life 2, cs 1.6, basically any game that isnt graphically intensive, even minecraft would work and thats a pretty popular game

I think I have a zebronics psu which I previously had paired with a gt 1030..

And can I get playable fps on csgo?

13 hours ago, PHNOM said:

you're going to have to stick to "twitch standards" which is like 2500-5000… and thats regardless of platform, because neither gpu nor cpu will be good for more… 

but then, it might just work, depending on games, at "playable" framerates. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

52 minutes ago, PHNOM said:

I think I have a zebronics psu which I previously had paired with a gt 1030..

And can I get playable fps on csgo?

Its not a core 2 duo so youll get playable fps but on the lower side cause horrible un overclocked 2500k + single channel = horrible cpu performance relative to what the thing is actually capable of when oced and with dual channel ram

Also do you still have said 1030? Itll be alot better than the igpu

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Its not a core 2 duo so youll get playable fps but on the lower side cause horrible un overclocked 2500k + single channel = horrible cpu performance relative to what the thing is actually capable of when oced and with dual channel ram

Also do you still have said 1030? Itll be alot better than the igpu

I had it, but I was forced to sell it..

Don't. Your system would need to use NVENC (GTX650 and newer) to get something decent going. Without it, you aren't going to get anything but 2700kbps and 720p at most out of those specs. So better to just enjoy gaming alone and not hinder it with extra stress from encoding.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv