DESPERATE NEED OF A WATERBLOCK FOR QAUDRO RTX 4000 GPU!?!?

I'm looking for a WATERBLOCK + BACKPLATE FOR QAUDRO RTX 4000 GPU  I've looked everywhere for it, only one I could find has been discontinued. My gpu is getting EXTREMELY HOT, I even tried mounting 120mm ×2 fans underneath it & didn't even notice a temp diff after doing so!

I built my pc for photo/video editing but also to game but at the moment I can't even game on it do to GPU OVER-HEATING! PLEASE HELP🙏🙏

Spoiler
Spoiler

20220315_021549 (1).jpg

But honestly you might just want to flip for a 3080 which are obtainable 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

The case fans below the graphics card is pulling air away and fighting with the graphics card fan. Flip them around and flip the rear case fan to exhaust. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

20 hours ago, OddOod said:

But honestly you might just want to flip for a 3080 which are obtainable 

I would love to, that'd be the easiest way out of this but the only places I found that had the 3080's were going for $1500 & unless Linus can hook me up with a free one thats not in my budget lol

that card goes for a grand new. probably can get 750 for it now. And 3070tis (basically a 3080) are now 900$ 
https://www.antonline.com/Evga/Computers/Video_Cards/Graphic_Cards/1429480

And yeah, your fans look like they are pointed the wrong way. Usually air is pulled toward the plastic x holding the motor

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

19 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The case fans below the graphics card is pulling air away and fighting with the graphics card fan. Flip them around and flip the rear case fan to exhaust. 

okay so I was asking about gpu cooling block & not about my fans but since you went there I'll teach you something 🤷🏽

those fans under gpu are not pulling air away they are pushing air into the gpu. give me some credit, I mean if someone can build a rig like that they better know which way to point a fan..  Nothing is wrong with my fan config. I got 3 (140mm) fans above as my exhaust which should always be at the very top bc heat always rises. for my intakes I have  3 (140mm)  + 1 (120mm) fan at the front, back and bottom bc cooler air always drops..

in a PC you always want a positive air pressure,  that happens by having more intake fans then your exhaust fans.

2 minutes ago, OddOod said:

that card goes for a grand new. probably can get 750 for it now. And 3070tis (basically a 3080) are now 900$ 
https://www.antonline.com/Evga/Computers/Video_Cards/Graphic_Cards/1429480

And yeah, your fans look like they are pointed the wrong way. Usually air is pulled toward the plastic x holding the motor

either way 1k or 1500 is not in my budget. but I Googled 3080s and 1st 3 out of 4 sites were around 1500.. 

also my fans are in the correct position, blowing at the gpu not away.

Screenshot_20220324-170123_Chrome.jpg

Maybe read my post a bit closer, I spec

17 minutes ago, mattip said:

my fans

could you link me to those? I'd love to have some decent reverse blowers

Also, just because you've built rigs for a while doesn't mean much. I was still learning leaps and bounds on build 5. 
Fun fact: heat rising only matters in still air, once you apply almost any pressure gradient it completely obliterates the heat rising (which is only true because heat creates its own pressure gradient, katabatic winds are super neat)
Fun fact 2: ideally you have neutral air pressure with fresh air coming in aimed directly through heat fins and immediately ejected into the room, this is why powersupply compartments usually have a filtered air intake from the bottom of the case allowing it to be (almost) completely isolated from the heat of the other components
Fun fact 3: fans pulling through a radiator don't have the same suck power as fans pulling through just a horrifyingly open mesh. Nice job on the tubes up config though. It actually looks like your case was meant to pull fresh air in through the roof which looks like it used to have a magnetic fine mesh filter on it, then exhaust through the rear exhaust port and the front open mesh. Could you drop the make and model of case here?

1 hour ago, mattip said:

okay so I was asking about gpu cooling block & not about my fans but since you went there I'll teach you something 🤷🏽

those fans under gpu are not pulling air away they are pushing air into the gpu. give me some credit, I mean if someone can build a rig like that they better know which way to point a fan..  Nothing is wrong with my fan config. I got 3 (140mm) fans above as my exhaust which should always be at the very top bc heat always rises. for my intakes I have  3 (140mm)  + 1 (120mm) fan at the front, back and bottom bc cooler air always drops..

in a PC you always want a positive air pressure,  that happens by having more intake fans then your exhaust fans.

i like how ur saying u have intake in the front, back and bottom when  they clearly face the right way for intake and the fans below the GPU is facing the other way (taking air away from the gpu.. )  self contradiction is real

1 hour ago, mattip said:

give me some credit, I mean if someone can build a rig like that they better know which way to point a fan.. 

The rig like that?  tacky and all over the place? and no u failed with the fan under the gpu...

20 hours ago, NorKris said:

t, back and bottom bc cooler air always drops..

The moment you insert mechanical airflow natural convection barely does anything anymore. So the cooler air dropping is so neglibale it doesn't matter.

As for waterblock there was only one by byski. Already linked by @OddOod it's not a good block but it does the trick.

What temps is your card getting? These cards normally run fine without an issue but are VERY prone for dust clogging them up.

Also what fans are that you have under the card that spin in reverse? Kinda cool ngl little interested.

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The moment you insert mechanical airflow natural convection barely does anything anymore. So the cooler air dropping is so neglibale it doesn't matter.

As for waterblock there was only one by byski. Already linked by @OddOod it's not a good block but it does the trick.

What temps is your card getting? These cards normally run fine without an issue but are VERY prone for dust clogging them up.

Also what fans are that you have under the card that spin in reverse? Kinda cool ngl little interested.

wrong quote? 😛

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini