SAMSUNG TV - 65” QN85A Neo QLED 4K vs Q800T QLED 8K

TheMartineZ
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,
20 minutes ago, TheMartineZ said:

I think 65" is ideal for me. You can just give me a few models maybe cheaper or more expensive and im gonna check them out. How much they go for where i am etc.

I'd look for LG C1 or CX (last-gen) OLED TV's. I think these should bare fit around your budget, at least for the 55" versions. Otherwise Hisense has some really great value TV's with the U8G and U6G.

Hi

I want to buy a new TV. I'm thinking about those two options.

They are the same price where i live. I'm wondering which one will be better. It's 8K vs 4K and QLED vs Neo QLED.

If you have anything better that these two you let me know.

Where are you from and what's your budget?

I wouldn't recommend any of these two, but if you still persist here is a direct comparison:

Samsung QN85A QLED vs Samsung Q800T 8k QLED Side-by-Side TV Comparison - RTINGS.com

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Where are you from and what's your budget?

I wouldn't recommend any of these two, but if you still persist here is a direct comparison:

Samsung QN85A QLED vs Samsung Q800T 8k QLED Side-by-Side TV Comparison - RTINGS.com

Both of them are about $1167. I'm looking after those two becouse i didn't see any better options. If you have something better to recommend than please let me know. I just want to buy a very good TV for PS5. It can be cheaper if thats the case too. 

1 minute ago, TheMartineZ said:

Both of them are about $1167. I'm looking after those two becouse i didn't see any better options. If you have something better to recommend than please let me know. I just want to buy a very good TV for PS5. It can be cheaper if thats the case too. 

Are you looking at specifically sub $1200 or can it be a tad higher when the TV is significantly better?

Do you need 65" or is 55" also an option?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Are you looking at specifically sub $1200 or can it be a tad higher when the TV is significantly better?

Do you need 65" or is 55" also an option?

I think 65" is ideal for me. You can just give me a few models maybe cheaper or more expensive and im gonna check them out. How much they go for where i'm at etc.

20 minutes ago, TheMartineZ said:

I think 65" is ideal for me. You can just give me a few models maybe cheaper or more expensive and im gonna check them out. How much they go for where i am etc.

I'd look for LG C1 or CX (last-gen) OLED TV's. I think these should bare fit around your budget, at least for the 55" versions. Otherwise Hisense has some really great value TV's with the U8G and U6G.