Recommended 1080p 27" monitors that are color-accurate (great for photo/video editing)

I'm looking for 2 monitors for my cousin that are:

• 1080p 27"
  • color-accurate
  • relatively affordable

Higher resolution isn't an option because she uses this USB-C dock for work & a DisplayLink dock for her personal Surface Pro (the one before USB-C), and both don't support 4K @ 60Hz (the former's USB speeds have to be downgraded).

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | Gigabyte RTX 4060 low profile | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

3 minutes ago, YamiYukiSenpai said:

Higher resolution isn't an option because she uses this USB-C dock for work & a DisplayLink dock for her personal Surface Pro (the one before USB-C), and both don't support 4K @ 60Hz (the former's USB speeds have to be downgraded).

What about 1440p instead? I'd say it's the optimal resolution for 27", much better than 1080p.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

5 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

What about 1440p instead? I'd say it's the optimal resolution for 27", much better than 1080p.

I wish. The USB ports on the USB-C dock will have to be downgraded & the dock can't handle beyond 1080p.

If it were single, the USB-C dock will be able to handle it without sacrificing the dock's USB ports' bandwidth, but her Display Link dock can't.

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | Gigabyte RTX 4060 low profile | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

Mobile devices

1 hour ago, YamiYukiSenpai said:

I wish. The USB ports on the USB-C dock will have to be downgraded & the dock can't handle beyond 1080p.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to recommend. But DisplayNinja is a good site with reviews and various monitor lists that can be filtered by resolution etc. Might be a good starting point.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Then I would recommend you to not get 27", if it's used at normal distance, as pixel density is too low.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

36 minutes ago, Mihle said:

Then I would recommend you to not get 27", if it's used at normal distance, as pixel density is too low.

I use a 1080p 27" at work, and have much better experience than 24".  That 3" difference changes everything.

I was thinking of BENQ EW2780.  Just looking into its HDRi feature outside of its official site.

Desktop

Mobile devices

10 hours ago, YamiYukiSenpai said:

I use a 1080p 27" at work, and have much better experience than 24".  That 3" difference changes everything.

I was thinking of BENQ EW2780.  Just looking into its HDRi feature outside of its official site.

Then you think differently than me then because I would hate the low pixel density, it it would be ugly.

(I am currently using 4k 32", my previous bwas 24" 1080p and there is some 27" 1080p at work I have seen but not really used much)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking