What are you putting off in order to browse the forum?

BgG286

I have my math finals tomorrow, but I am so bored of studying after over a month of exam studying.

A 16 paragraph english assignment on Romeo and Juliet -_- and the worst part is that it is not even educational in any way.

Corsair 650 D Case  - I7 2700k OC to 4.5  - 16 gb 1866 corsair vengeance ram  - 7970 OC 1200 MHz Clock speed stock memory speed  - Xonar STX  - ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME-Z  - Corsair AX850 PS  - 2TB HardDrive - Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD as the boot disk for windows 7 Pro  - Das Ultimate Silent Keyboard  - Razer Deathadder Mouse  - Sony MDR V6 Studio Monitoring Headphones  - 2Benq G2420HD Monitors

studying for modern control system exam...

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

I should be ordering lots of stuff right now.  I need a 27" monitor, 2x128GB SSDs, powered speakers/studio monitors, and a smartphone.

That's really good

Thanks.  Now a couple days later, a couple classes, some other projects, and paint..  Still have to code the helmet, wire everything up for power, and make everything wearable...

420579_10100597471409418_1716643048_n.jp

well... i should be working on my girls pc since the parts arrived but the forum is just so much fun :)

Nothing right now. Had wrist surgery last week, sooooo off work for a little while.

Relaxing on my deck in the sun with a beer while my wife is at work.

Editing, gaming, editing, work, editing, work. Anything else? Nope. . . Oh wait, more editing.

CPU: Intel i7 3960x @4.2 Ghz cooled by Corsair H100i |Case: Corsair 800D | Motherbord: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1600MHz CL9 | Video Card: SLI EVGA GTX 680 Standard Edition
Power Supply: Corsair 1050W Silver | SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB 6Gb/s 10000rpm | HDD #2: Western Digital 1TB 6Gb/s 10000rpm HDD #3: Western Digital 500GB 6Gb/s 10000rpm |
Monitor #1: Asus VK278Q | Monitor #2: Asus VS238H | Monitor #3: Asus VS238H |

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012 | Mouse Mat: Steelseries QCK+ | Keyboard: DAS Keyboard Professional S Silent Pro| Headset : AKG K271 MKII | Microphone: AT2020USB

Uni. It was so boring today that I just left. I didn't want to spend four hours listening to someone talking about the very basics of Math. I could be doing my homework for another course right now, but I figured that I could do that just as well at work while talking to customers on the phone or waiting for the next one to call.

The good thing is that reading and posting on the forums is a way for me to practice using a foreign language, which is why I'd like to think that I'm not actually wasting my time.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I have to finish my essay on cultural differences for my professional writing paper, ugh, I have no idea why I chose this elective, lol.

#!

well... i should be working on my girls pc since the parts arrived but the forum is just so much fun :)

Get your girlfriend to build it herself with your help :) that's what I did with mine, now she knows how to look after her PC. She's heavily into that kind of stuff though.

#!

Homework,eating,sleeping and video games.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

It's amazing so many people actually put off gaming in order to browse the forums. I mean - it's not actually the games I care so much about as being busy with my PC (although I don't even have custom watercooling or any of that fancy stuff).

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @4,4Ghz | GPU: Sapphire HD7850 @1050Mhz | MB: ASRock z77 Extreme4 | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | HDD: Samsung 1TB | Case: Sharkoon T28 blue | PSU​: XFX pro 550w | Mouse: Logitech G500

I should be doing yard work LOL :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "