Ever Wonder What the LTT Intro Looks Like on a Keyboard?

KageSong

Okay, so, when I'm unsure, I tend to use off-topic, and it hasn't caused a problem yet :D. I'm learning disabled, I think most people know that, but I think I've checked up on the rules here and I'm good. I just thought this was really cool. I don't take any credit for intro of course, and I am actually only showing this video here, as public access goes.

Anywho, my dad, so the grapevine says, recently ordered me a Whirlwind FX Element V2. I'm excited (my k70 died to vodka recently, well, is dying from). So, I decided to grab the free trial of SignalRGB pro, cause I have a bunch of Corsair RGB. Won't be able to keep pro, but I can learn all the software, and all the pro stuff will still work on the keyboard when it comes I guess. It's just a 3rd party support thing. Anyway, so of course I was playing with screen ambience and stuff, and just thought I'd share this for funs. I think people will appreciate it. It's low-res to say the least, lol. Something like 20*6, if you wanna be technical, lol.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L3uknyQ8nYJMtf2A9 - might mute for wind sounds, etc. There's your warning if it hurts your ears

Mods: If I need to credit anything specific please let me know. From anything I could understand, I'm hoping that since it's muted and I'm just basically sharing this with LMG's community, sorta internally, if you will, that it's not a problem. If it's just domb and not worth posting, well, I'm still learning to grow up at 32, so at least I'm trying to people? lol. thx