[SUGGESTION REQUIRED] Best "Internal SSD" expansion for "ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX566HM-AZ096TS"! M.2 2230 NVMe PCIe or M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe?

NinjaStorm

GREETING, FELLAS! 

Myself, Umang Udit a.k.a NinjaStorm. I've been doing some research about "ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX566HM-AZ096TS" for my future requirements as I would likely to be buying this gaming notebook by fall 2023. So, I've found out that there's a provision to possibly expand the internal storage as this notebook model have an additional SSD slot(s). According to the Tom's Hardware, this notebook model have the "1TB M.2 2230 NVMe PCIe" already installed into itself. But that much storage won't be sufficient for my daily usage. So, I would likely to be expanding the internal storage of this notebook model by the time I will make a purchase of it. And there, I need some relevant suggestions that should aid me with the valuable information I need in order to find the best compatible SSD expansion for this notebook model. So  whatever you guys have in mind, comment them down below...

https://www.amazon.in/ASUS-i9-11900H-RTX-3060-Office-2019-FX566HM-AZ096TS/dp/B096VJW3QH

That should have dual NVMe M.2 sockets and the PCH/chipset should support both at x4 speeds, although there may be nuances there. These sockets look to be 2280. Your choice would come down to how much more space you want, really.