Which settings would you prefer to play at?

LOST TALE

Which settings would you prefer to play at?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which settings would you prefer to play at?

• Settings 1
    • Settings 2
    • Didn't load full image
    • F You

7 minutes ago, LOST TALE said:

well for me display size is irrelevant. 22" is enough and I'll take a better video anyday.

Hence Why I will never give up 4k.

That's what i said earlier - if BIG SCREENS is your thing, nothing wrong with that. But if basically everything else aside from picture size and monitor aesthetics matters as well, it's hard to dismiss CRTs. Me personally i can't game 2-3m from of my 65" TV. Tried it a couple of times with different games in order to give it a chance and like it, but certainly not my thing. Staying closer also isn't an option. The only games i can play there are MK3U on my Sega MegaDrive II and Tekken 3 Emulated from the PC. Everything else is just lacking the detail i get when sitting 90cm away from much smaller pixels with much better pixel density. 

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

30" from a 40" display.  I will punch in the throat anyone who tries to make me go back.

Considering I built a brand new machine with 3080Ti, I play on Ultra with RTX on. I am playing BF2042, and it works well, which is surprising considering how incomplete the game is at this point.