TopWargamer

http://bgr.com/2014/04/16/oneplus-one-price-and-launch-countries/

oneplus-one-launch-markets.jpg

OnePlus One price

United States - "Less than $400"

United Kingdom - "Less than £290"

Hong Kong - $3,000 ***(IN HKD, NOT USD)

All other European countries - €350

These starting prices are likely for the 16GB version of the handset, and it’s not clear how much the 64GB model will cost. Other specs for the handset include a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor (MSM8974AC,) 3GB of RAM, 13-megapixel Sony Exmor camera, global LTE support, 3100mAh battery and CyanogenMod OS with voice-based features on top.

So much hype is going into this phone, and at this point I just want it to meet people's expectations (which it probably will). I'm extremely excited for the OnePlus One myself, and it'll more than likely be my next phone, if things go over well. 

The OnePlus One is being fully revealed on April 23rd, and that's only a week away at this point. Is your body ready _ASSASSIN_?

COMIC SANS

I've never heard of this phone before, whats so great about it?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dem specs for dat price

COMIC SANS

Basicly a Nexus in therms of hardware for the price. 

Dem specs for dat price

Basicly a Nexus in therms of hardware for the price. 

I see I see, comes with cyangenmod too... not bad. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well that seems awesome

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Oh dang, looks like the phone most likely won't be having an SD card slot 

guess my old phone will now be my MP3 player. 

Error: 410

I believe it's time to return my g2.

Hah, same here. I have the G2 as well and I'm planning on selling off my phone sometime after the OnePlus One comes out in order to buy it. 

COMIC SANS

Oh dang, looks like the phone most likely won't be having an SD card slot 

guess my old phone will now be my MP3 player. 

lol it wouldn't matter because they are selling it with 16GB and 64GB storage lol

lol it wouldn't matter because they are selling it with 16GB and 64GB storage lol

16gb is miniscule and if the 64gb upgrade is significantly more expensive I'll just keep my old phone and it can just live in my car.

I kind of like the convenience of the SD card though, or I might just put a media PC in my car idk 

16gb is miniscule and if the 64gb upgrade is significantly more expensive I'll just keep my old phone and it can just live in my car.

I kind of like the convenience of the SD card though, or I might just put a media PC in my car idk 

it's going to be less than $400 dollars soo..

it's going to be less than $400 dollars soo..

the 64gb version? does it specify? I would assume the 16gb version only to be under 400$

Pretty sure I remember reading that it would have a microSD slot.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Pretty sure I remember reading that it would have a microSD slot.

As did I, but I don't think it's official yet. I dunno, I could be wrong. Either way, we'll find out on April 23rd. 

COMIC SANS

Holy shit.....good god man that is one incredible phone, would trade Nexus and HTC One for this baby. :D If it looks decent of course.

Shame it's dropping after the launch of the GS5 & HTC One M8, they'll probably lose a few sales. I'm kinda over the specs race, it's more the sum of the overall package. I do like the cyanogen mod as the default OS, should give better battery, better performance than stock android.

Unfortunately 5.5" is just too big for a phone for me :( maybe there'll be a 'mini' edition with a 4.5"

Its half the price of an m8 in Sweden which is epic, but eeeeh why cant i find pictures and spec info again..didnt we have some on the forum?

The phone will be released next week anyways I think, I am as curious as you. Hopefully we'll get a ton of pictures and reviews then.  :)

There is too much hype surrounding this phone for it to not fail.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

They release affordable phone and don't aim it at markets that need affordable stuff.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.