Best ARGB fans right now?

P12 ARGB - never seen a RGB fan beat it in a test
                  - Looks is up to each person?

- 50$ for 3 fans.. has no competition 😛 

My choice (Arctic Bionix P120 ARGB) is based on overall package, but including a 4th criteria: Connectivity.

& because of the way they connect, it drastically minimises cable management. They’re modular, so no cables between each daisy-chained fan (but you have the option to use cables if need be)

Performance is up there. Some tests have them matching Noctua.

Looks are subjective as mentioned, but the ring effect has always been my preference. They’re bright too, so light does appear from the rear of the fan despite there being no LED on the rear.

Price is higher than other Arctics, but I think worth it for the connectivity & all the other benefits mentioned above.

Arctic are also developing longer Fan-Fan cables for these as the original ones were too short for some setups, so it might pay to wait a bit. Or ask them if they’re included now - their customer support is excellent too…this is another criteria that’s important imo.

Oh but I need to warn you of their thickness - they’re 30mm, so thicker than standard fans, which may not suit your build.

Nearest thing to these (sans connectivity benefits) are the P12 0dB ARGB as @NorKris mentioned.

BeQuiet also released their Light Wings ARGB fans recently. Not sure how they are, but I’m sure there are plenty of reviews on YouTube…

phantec halo with the phantec t30 fan

but if you wanted more argb options then something with 4 controllable zones i guess would be one.

if you want one with a controller then lian li uni al fans.

what the best fan with built in argb is that i dont no.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

46 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

phantec halo with the phantec t30 fan

but if you wanted more argb options then something with 4 controllable zones i guess would be one.

if you want one with a controller then lian li uni al fans.

what the best fan with built in argb is that i dont no.

Thicccc

32 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Thicccc

boi

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links