Why am i not receiving LTT newsletter?

Sekvando

i have imputed my mail on LTT store site many times because i have not received ltt news letter.

i have subscribed after one of the wan talks about it. and it has ben more than a month and there is still no new ones. i thought they just didn't make them and than Linus said on one when show that the las one had something in it? so i am not subscribed?

could someone tell me what to do? maybe subscribe me? or send me the previous ones? )=

Edited by Spotty
removed email address

Perhaps they were referring to one of the previous ones from December (not sure which WAN show you are referring to). But I can confirm that I didn't receive a newsletter either since 18 December of last year. I would assume they are busy at the moment with new products so maybe that's the reason?
Whatever it might be, did you check your spam folder already? I didn't have any newsletter in there but it might be the cause for you.

On a different note I highly recommend you don't put your e-mail address up on the internet.

I just think that there hasn't been any more issues since December as I last received one in December

Edited by NOV654
Punctuation

2 hours ago, Sekvando said:

My mail: -----------

Dear lord please delete that! Never post your email publicly on the internet, what are you doing. Do you want spam!? That's how you get spam! There are crawlers bots everywhere on the internet that scans websites for email address that they can use for phishing and what not.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

We really can't help you here. There could be number of things going on, from them not releasing new newsletter to their service having issues sending multiple emails or your service classifying it as spam and blocking it someway.

You could send email to store support, but they probably won't react since its not really big problem.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv