How do you control your RGBs

Bloudy_Parrot

I got lucky with my latest build, every component is compatible with 'OpenRGB'

5600x - B550-F - Strix GTX 1070 😞 - 16GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 - H100i Pro XT - EVGA 650w G3 - Meshify C - 1.5TB SSD storage

3700x - B450 Tomahawk Max - GT 710 - 32GB Ripjaws V 3200MHz CL16 - NH-U14S - Corsair RM650x - Corsair Obsidian 550D - 25TB spinning - 1.7TB SSD Storage

8 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

Signalrgb, goddamn what a blessing that is

Been looking for something that can fix my two krakens. Cam is bull. OpenRGB I havent tried for a long time so cant tell.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Been looking for something that can fix my two krakens. Cam is bull. OpenRGB I havent tried for a long time so cant tell.

I have my kraken working with signal, seems to be working just fine.

22 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

I have my kraken working with signal, seems to be working just fine.

But do you have dual krakens? I use one on CPU and GPU X62 + X53.. Using two is whats not working. Cam can properly detect two coolers at once.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I use RGB Fusion from Gigabyte to control aRGB and RGB headers from the motherboard.

Since my fans are ThermalTake Pure Plus fans, they use their proprietary controller which connect to USB port, so I need their TT RGB software to control those fans.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

2 hours ago, DoctorNick said:

But do you have dual krakens? I use one on CPU and GPU X62 + X53.. Using two is whats not working. Cam can properly detect two coolers at once.

I do not, but to be honest, signal has a discord server and they usually reply quite fast. you could ask for help there and they'll figure something out. I got helped with my ram aswell.

8 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

I do not, but to be honest, signal has a discord server and they usually reply quite fast. you could ask for help there and they'll figure something out. I got helped with my ram aswell.

Haven't tested yet, but sure will 🙂 Thanks!

FS in Denmark/EU:

On 1/20/2022 at 12:22 AM, Chiyawa said:

I use RGB Fusion from Gigabyte to control aRGB and RGB headers from the motherboard.

Since my fans are ThermalTake Pure Plus fans, they use their proprietary controller which connect to USB port, so I need their TT RGB software to control those fans.

tt sells an adapter to standard 2+1 pin

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

tt sells an adapter to standard 2+1 pin

Yes it does, but there are no lighting effects, so guess there's a trade off then.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Chiyawa said:

Yes it does, but there are no lighting effects, so guess there's a trade off then.

its just a hub. it converts tt 9 pin to 2+1 pin.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

its just a hub. it converts tt 9 pin to 2+1 pin.

Yes. The thing is, with the TT software, you have more control of the lighting. There's a lighting effect I like call spectrum, and if you line the fan properly, you can see the colour shifting from 1 side to the other smoothly. I can also custom made my running light as well, assigning the colour I like.

Oh, and if your fan support Neon Maker, you can use that software to custom make your lighting effect further. Sadly Pure Plus fan doesn't support, or else, I can just go wild with it.

The hub, well, that depends on your motherboard RGB software or any third party software.

54 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Yes. The thing is, with the TT software, you have more control of the lighting. There's a lighting effect I like call spectrum, and if you line the fan properly, you can see the colour shifting from 1 side to the other smoothly. I can also custom made my running light as well, assigning the colour I like.

Oh, and if your fan support Neon Maker, you can use that software to custom make your lighting effect further. Sadly Pure Plus fan doesn't support, or else, I can just go wild with it.

The hub, well, that depends on your motherboard RGB software or any third party software.

i no how it works i own both. i got the hub at first as i was new to rgb and thought that it was an controller but found out it was just a hub.

i also got a pack of 3 fans Riing Quad used off amazon for about $125...but sadly i think they put the wrong controller in there as the Neon Maker not work with the controller so i dont no how there software works.

i also own a lot more argb stuff and have a guide on it.

Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0

Logitech G-Hub

SteelSeries Engine 3

I tried SignalRGB, but it was a bit convoluted & not every key on my keyboard was supported, so passed on it. That was ages ago though, so it may be better now.

• 3 months later...
On 1/23/2022 at 10:13 PM, Ralfi said:

Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0

Logitech G-Hub

SteelSeries Engine 3

I tried SignalRGB, but it was a bit convoluted & not every key on my keyboard was supported, so passed on it. That was ages ago though, so it may be better now.

Just re-tried SignalRGB a couple of days ago & it supports all my devices now. I'm getting familiar with it & am using it more & more.

https://vimeo.com/704851826

Really liking how every device can be controlled & set to the same theme, down to specific LEDs within the fans!

(& my fans aren't even technically supported - I just used another brand that had the same number of ARGB LEDs in their ring).

IMG_3611.thumb.JPEG.7b5187653931fe32548d6eec79a0dd85.JPEGIMG_3583.thumb.JPEG.ea37fddc8aa994326ca0c50c0eef017c.JPEG