Mouse+Keyboard, €40 Budget

Sigfried

A friend Wants to buy mouse and keyboard to hook up to his macbook to play with us.

What's the best you can reccomend at this price?

Random office keyboard and a not too bad office mouse

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

This might budget might be a little low for a keyboard+mouse combo. But if I had to say, I would go redragon k552 and some random 15-20 mouse.

That is literally the price point of "whatever functions".  There isn't any sense in recommending anything--as whatever your local tech store has in stock is what you should probably use.

23 hours ago, Sigfried said:

A friend Wants to buy mouse and keyboard to hook up to his macbook to play with us.

What's the best you can reccomend at this price?

get a cheap mouse something like a razer deathadder and then a cheap office keyboard 

2 minutes ago, StalePie42 said:

get a cheap mouse something like a razer DeathAdder and then a cheap office keyboard 

I usually never recommend Razer products unless the person is happy to waste money on lights And branding (he is absolutely not.) Don't get me wrong, still good quality Mouse and keyboards but you end up paying a pretty premium for those, Overpriced IMO, In any case, way too much for what he needs.

Still, I won't let my friends give money to any random SHAUNGWEENJANGOYOUN seller just to receive smelly pieces of plastic doomed to go in the waste bin in a couple of months.

We settled on a G203 and K120, neither a overpriced Corsaizer, nor a random chinese pollution-seller.

19 minutes ago, IPD said:

That is literally the price point of "whatever functions".  There isn't any sense in recommending anything--as whatever your local tech store has in stock is what you should probably use.

I Agree but still, don't want my friends to waste their money, I believe in spending 2-5 extrab ucks to avoid buing soon-to-be trash.

Anyway, in the end we settled on a G203 and K120, Not expensive, but still a reputable and warranty-covered brand.

23 hours ago, Kanna said:

Random office keyboard and a not too bad office mouse

Yup, We ended up with THE Random office keyboard, (k120) with gaming buddy (g203).

It fits pretty nicely under the budget and meets his needs.

Still not any mr. SHAUNGWEENJANGOYOUN amazon pollution-seller.

39 minutes ago, Flaxe said:

This might budget might be a little low for a keyboard+mouse combo. But if I had to say, I would go dragon k552 and some random 15-20 mouse.

Little did you know, It's even lower XD.

I meant 40€ for both.

And while I would usually agree with it being low for any use, He really just needs to not use the MacBook air as his peripherals lol.

Still, didn't wanting him to buy chinese garbage from a mr. SHAUNGWEENJANGOYOUN on amazon.

So We settled on a G203 and K120, neither a overpriced Corsaizer, nor a random chinese pollution-seller.

37€.

3 hours ago, Sigfried said:

Little did you know, It's even lower XD.

I meant 40€ for both.

And while I would usually agree with it being low for any use, He really just needs to not use the MacBook air as his peripherals lol.

Still, didn't wanting him to buy chinese garbage from a mr. SHAUNGWEENJANGOYOUN on amazon.

So We settled on a G203 and K120, neither a overpriced Corsaizer, nor a random chinese pollution-seller.

37€.

Oh alright, looks like you already have it settled. I actually did mean both as well. Anyways, I hope the products you chose are right for you and your friend!