LTT Store Support Staff Busy?

TechUkie

I sent a message to LTT Support on December 22nd, have not heard back yet. I understand Christmas/New Years is a busy time, but it's been 2 weeks with no reply. Is this normal for LTT Store?

You can try to send another message to see if they respond, but I think most LTT staff are busy with CES which is happening right now.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

10 minutes ago, TechUkie said:

I sent a message to LTT Support on December 22nd, have not heard back yet. I understand Christmas/New Years is a busy time, but it's been 2 weeks with no reply. Is this normal for LTT Store?

The LTT Store is currently overloaded see this response recently from LMG.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 hours ago, Chiyawa said:

You can try to send another message to see if they respond, but I think most LTT staff are busy with CES which is happening right now.

LTTSrore staffs only job is to keep store running. While writers, editors and business people might be tied up with event coverage. We are far past the time when business people handled everything to do with money.

AFAIK they have two people as CSA. One person can handle maybe 50-100 requests per day, including those which span over several correspondences. I would guess they are getting 1000 requests per day.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/6/2022 at 5:58 PM, TechUkie said:

Definitely not normal, but we're working through a huge backlog right now. I promise we will get to all requests as soon as we possibly can! We've got our guys doing OT to catch up, and we'll be expanding the team this year so we can hopefully avoid this type of problem next year at Christmas time.

In addition to the massive volume of requests we have, Shopify's admin interface has been down most of today, so we've had a lot of difficulty getting tickets solved today... just another unfortunate piece of the slow response puzzle here 😞

We really appreciate your patience along the way. We'll get the issue sorted out for you, 100%.

On 1/7/2022 at 12:13 AM, LogicalDrm said:

AFAIK they have two people as CSA. One person can handle maybe 50-100 requests per day, including those which span over several correspondences. I would guess they are getting 1000 requests per day.

Heh it's not quite at that scale but we're getting hundreds per day... We're working through them as quickly as we possibly can!

They said on WAN show they might be pulling people from floatplane to help out with the store for a while so yeah that's pretty busy.