Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I kinda feel like I've ran into a wall today, heard some distasteful news about someone I respect from a friendly source. I'm somewhat depressed but feel the need to do something about it. 

I'll probably hang low for a couple of days, don't worry I'll update threads and get polling and discussion threads up on time. 

what is this from? 

i dont think enough room for them all in the house. i guess have them clean my room to start.

A artists interpretation of Lawrence and Holo's daughter lol.

i mostly updated it to day

i added a few things suggested and added the threads to the archive but didnt mark what was in polls are won. We really need a better system lol

if the non wolf one had black hair i would say it was fan art of inuyasha(spelled that right, not sure how) with a gun

Thanks. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thanks.

Still saying it looks more like inuyasha fan art then anything

I will update the spreadsheet more tomorrow

What I have learned so far from Hyouka: Girls are unfair

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

It's the new K-ON!

Rejoice!

April... I'll be watching this...

I kinda feel like I've ran into a wall today, heard some distasteful news about someone I respect from a friendly source. I'm somewhat depressed but feel the need to do something about it. 

I'll probably hang low for a couple of days, don't worry I'll update threads and get polling and discussion threads up on time. 

Thanks. 

it always sucks to hear news like that.

i do like the art. be neat to see more. my only issue is the gun. the porting on the end should be facing the other direction.

my cpu has somehow frozen itself at somepoint.

http://puu.sh/dPS21/41defbd3d1.png

Blarg

im sorry. just remember that its illegal to kill people and you will be ok

-snip 

Is Hyouka done downloading?

nya~ 3373923834.png

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Any borderline nsfw discussions that I missed?

Also

a late Happy "whatever you celebrate on Dec 25th", and a Happy New Year.

No, I was wondering where you were..I missed you....

ibcGQT6qRSaI3x.gif

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I ship it...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I ship it...

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

I ship it...

What?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I didn't mean the song!!

Now the f***ing song is stuck in my head....

All i said was i ship DigitalHermit and DudeWazap.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

What?

Oh nothing......

Cpu:

ibcGQT6qRSaI3x.gif

Lots of IRL happenings... 1 thesis, 3 reports, 4 family parties, and several days dedicated to errands, gaming, and anime...

I ship it...

Abandon ship.

according to @KRImSIN you and @DigitalHermit are lovers. refer to the video above or below your post.

@Charger Omega Good Job.

Lots of IRL happenings... 1 thesis, 3 reports, 4 family parties, and several days dedicated to errands, gaming, and anime...

Wow you were very busy, but atleast you are back now!

tumblr_m0pds75O9c1rrxiozo1_500.gif

f12.gif

Spoiler

-

<3

according to @KRImSIN you and @DigitalHermit are lovers. refer to the video above or below your post.

Oh okay...Now I feel like I should edit my last comment I made but it is too late now. Oh well.

Spoiler

-

tumblr_m0pds75O9c1rrxiozo1_500.gif

f12.gif

I ship it even more...

Cpu:

I ship it even more...

No @DigitalHermit and I can just be good friends.

Spoiler

-

I am back... and I just pushed out a review... and finished Eroge! (the VN) and Watch Dogs (which left me with mixed feelings... I really felt the horrible optimization since I can only get around 24-ish fps when driving full speed (settings: 720p, all high, MHBAO, Temporal SMAA))

I ship it even more...

ed37fcd05c.gif