Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So a Horo wanna be

No... Horo is not as cutesy as this girl...

I do

Date-A-Live-Yoshino-date-a-live-36901641

broken pic?

e4d4a3a6c3.jpg

screw you. I'm on my ohone now.

What is an 'ohone'?

Dont know who either of them are...

Go watch Mirai Nikki right now. You'll love it ;)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

No... Horo is not as cutesy as this girl...

broken pic?

What is an 'ohone'?

phone. Also :P

Steve

I think it's on my list

Have you seen school days? If you haven't watched one of those two, you don't know what yandere is.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Have you seen school days? If you haven't watched one of those two, you don't know what yandere is.

Yandere... Which reminds me... Miki gave a feel of someone who'll turn yandere at some point... don't know why... but I got that strong feeling from her...

no, also my friend told me all the genres but me forgets

Steve

How about this lady? #Ship@KRImSIN

headphones%20anime%20anime%20girls%20192

Shana is cooler.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Got muh pizza, got my soda, rdy to marathon the 10 eps left of index 2nd season.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Got muh pizza, got my soda, rdy to marathon the 10 eps left of index 2nd season.

I'll be over at your place in a bit.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Yandere... Which reminds me... Miki gave a feel of someone who'll turn yandere at some point... don't know why... but I got that strong feeling from her...

Don't know who Miki is. I remember thinking that Ayase from Oreimo could have become yandere really easy, then the story would have been taken in a completely different direction :P

Since it's New Year's day and I'll be spending it indoors, someone suggest an anime to marathon while waiting...

Don't know who Miki is. I remember thinking that Ayase from Oreimo could have become yandere really easy, then the story would have been taken in a completely different direction :P

Miki is this girl...

And yes, I was waiting for Ayase to turn yandere (over Kyouske but yuri with Kirino is fine too)... But then there's the Kyouske x Kanako pairing...

Since it's New Year's day and I'll be spending it indoors, someone suggest an anime to marathon while waiting...

Any of the gundam series? That should take all day.

Any of the gundam series? That should take all day.

No thanks... I'm done with Gundam... for now...

I recently watched Mikakunin de Shinkoukei... So I'm still in the mood for some romance...

^ Someone give this poor men a real wife.

tumblr_mwrxrxMk4C1si4e7ko1_400.gif

why does he get one?

This tag sounds like we should stuff @KRImSIN in a crate and ship him somewhere...

im game.

So a Horo wanna be

Cant be beat.

tumblr_n9lm7tPUQm1six1cfo1_500.gif

I'm Back.

3e7ea3bcd9.jpg

morning.

spice%20and%20wolf%20animal%20ears%20hol

Blarg

No thanks... I'm done with Gundam... for now...

I recently watched Mikakunin de Shinkoukei... So I'm still in the mood for some romance...

Golden Time? I liked that one and its 25 episodes.

Looks like I'm all set... And I'm well stocked with beer tonight... so this will be good...

Looks like I'm all set... And I'm well stocked with beer tonight... so this will be good...

well golden time was the first anime that was set for this club to watch so it is a good choice

why does he get one?

im game.

He isn't the freshest anymore. Also I'm worried he also gets into this gayship linus thing that crawls around the forums

p7mygoesr2.gif

In game

Weblog+17+-+Sins+capital+ship+explosion.

Don't forget the chips. Or instead pizza bites

Spoiler

-

this?

vswTaYD.png

I was trying to forget I ever saw that pic..

Spoiler

-