Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Just finished spice and wolf, my god it was good

Welcome to club!

spicewolf0902.gif

There are light novels that you can read to continue the story if you want more.

That's a thing?

yep.

Blarg

Welcome to club!

spicewolf0902.gif

There are light novels that you can read to continue the story if you want more.

yep.

About that light novel

spiceandwolf19.jpg

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

That's a thing?

pretty sure this was even pointed again not very long ago.

you post a lot in here, don't you read the thread?

Error: 410

just spent around 40minutes on making a news thread, accidentally clicked on a new tab, deleted all progress. my blood pressure is rising

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

just spent around 40minutes on making a news thread, accidentally clicked on a new tab, deleted all progress. my blood pressure is rising

Word document ;)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

40 minutes for a news thread that is to be 39 minutes old by the time you went to post it lol

Pro Tip: Ctrl + Shit + T reopens a recently closed tab(s). It won't bring back your stuff, but it's good to know.

No, but really. Do it in a Notepad document and press Ctrl + S each time you pause. It's a great habit to have. 

For everyone who knows where this GIF is from and what it's about, there will be tears. Or at least there should be.

F1hQ8ko.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Pro Tip: Ctrl + Shit + T reopens a recently closed tab(s). It won't bring back your stuff, but it's good to know.

No, but really. Do it in a Notepad document and press Ctrl + S each time you pause. It's a great habit to have. 

For everyone who knows where this GIF is from and what it's about, there will be tears. Or at least there should be.

F1hQ8ko.gif

I know what its from but not what its about

Steve

lol macroed to a button on me mouse, yes i reopened it straight away but the content was gone, sad times indeed

40 minutes for a news thread that is to be 39 minutes old by the time you went to post it lol

r u havin a giggle m8

Word document ;)

I used to use word for making news posts but now i just use the forum thing, not sure why, it just happened.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

r u havin a giggle m8

no i just know that every time i venture into the news section any news item has 20 threads in the first minute so i just stopped going to the news section... fixed that problem for me anyways lol

I know what its from but not what its about

Basically, the guy who did Iroh's voice died right after making the episode that song is in. It was an episode dedicated to his memory, just as it was dedicated to Iroh's son's memory. That's why his voice changes mid-season. At the end of the episode, it says "In honor of Mako." which fits both Iroh's son and his Voice Actor.

Mako Iwamatsu was his VA.

He was the voice actor for Aku from Samurai Jack, he was the Admiral from Pearl Harbor, and he did a lot of other stuff too. It was sad. 

The episode itself was sad due to Iroh's loss of his son (and him being such a good, awesome character), but it was quite the double whammy.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

random video i think somepeople my find funny

and to add some anime to this post

That is some quality stuff. I would watch that if it was a series.

Not sarcasm!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

pretty sure this was even pointed again not very long ago.

you post a lot in here, don't you read the thread?

I pretty much ignore everyone xD....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Whyyougoesbesorife? :3

What? I can't read that....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Whyyougoesbesorife? :3

times are tough when you dont have a spacebar.

Listen if you care.

1503344_891479250893036_3547851690242657

So guys, if this bunch of maids got hired to be maids in your house whats the first thing you would order them to do. 

as for my first order:  strip................the carpet in my bedroom, its getting replaced tomorrow

Listen if you care.

1503344_891479250893036_3547851690242657

So guys, if this bunch of maids got hired to be maids in your house whats the first thing you would order them to do. 

Make me food. 

That would be my order.

(I'm just waiting for all the pervs in the thread to say there order.....)

Cpu: