Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Downloaded 15gb of anime today and the only reason it wasn't 3-4 times that much is because my internet is crap and it's all stuck in the queue. I might need help. O.o

No @DigitalHermit and I can just be good friends.

That's what they all say, then next thing you know you're lying to your family about working late and going grocery shopping on the way home!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I am back... and I just pushed out a review... and finished Eroge! (the VN) and Watch Dogs (which left me with mixed feelings... I really felt the horrible optimization since I can only get around 24-ish fps when driving full speed (settings: 720p, all high, MHBAO, Temporal SMAA))

I was considering getting Watch Dogs from the sale but I didn't think I would actually play it right now since I have other games I want to finish first plus a lot of people also have mixed feelings about it so I just decided to get it during the summer sale. It will probably be even cheaper by then.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Downloaded 15gb of anime today and the only reason it wasn't 3-4 times that much is because my internet is crap and it's all stuck in the queue. I might need help. O.o

i did that for a bit. then stuff happened and im back to just streaming.

Blarg

i did that for a bit. then stuff happened and im back to just streaming.

I don't have a reason for not streaming, pretty much always have access to the internet. I just don't like streaming. I like actually having a copy of the episode. (I'm also one of those people that likes actually physically having a copy of a game, so that may have something to do with it :P)

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I don't have a reason for not streaming, pretty much always have access to the internet. I just don't like streaming. I like actually having a copy of the episode. (I'm also one of those people that likes actually physically having a copy of a game, so that may have something to do with it :P)

And then you run out of HDD space... (like I've only got around 30% total (of 2.5TB) available)

i prefer physical copies also. but some dont like me having them.

And then you run out of HDD space... (like I've only got around 30% total (of 2.5TB) available)

storage is not a problem.

Blarg

:o I don't have quite that much yet, only about 1TB of anime. I did misplace 3TB HDD recently though and of course, now that I can't find it, I need it :P

storage is not a problem.

I envy you...

I really should get a 2TB drive soon...

:o I don't have quite that much yet, only about 1TB of anime. I did misplace 3TB HDD recently though and of course, now that I can't find it, I need it :P

How do you misplace a 3TB HDD??

And no it's not just Anime... There are also the games... and other 'stuff'...

I envy you...

I moved recently, and I'm missing a box, of course this box happened to contain nothing but a single empty 3TB HDD. :(

Oh, games and other stuff too? Probably adds up to around that much, though I've been uninstalling steam games recently.

tumblr_mfvqs3vrPh1rvbl4vo1_r1_500.gif

dual 3 tb drives. im good for a while.

Single 5TB here.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I envy you...

I broke off the Sata connector on my 1TB drive when I was switching out my case. So now i'm down to just my SSD and my 2TB drive but it's still at 50% space left.

Most of it is my games and the rest is Music and my Anime Wallpapers. and other "stuff" too. lol

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I moved recently, and I'm missing a box, of course this box happened to contain nothing but a single empty 3TB HDD. :(

Oh, games and other stuff too? Probably adds up to around that much, though I've been uninstalling steam games recently.

That sucks... I'm cutting down on my archived series too... so yeah...

Hopefully I've got enough peers for the next sneakernet meet...

I broke off the Sata connector on my 1TB drive when I was switching out my case. So now i'm down to just my SSD and my 2TB drive but it's still at 50% space left.

Most of it is my games and the rest is Music and my Anime Wallpapers. and other "stuff" too. lol

between all 3 drives i have about 1TB used.

Blarg

Because I can 

MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS

Morning

d6d6f5eb7c.jpg

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

the interview was actually pretty good.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Watching HAL 

Guys, i guess Railgun has less religious shit going on? That's one thing that's just exahusting, the catholics and this church and this and that, jeez.

And i feel that the fact that all touma does is block shit with his arm, makes it less exciting, idk how to express it, it's like they ran out of ideas on cool effects and just made him block stuff with his bare arm with no special effect, like when he gets mad for example, it's like a normal human, on the other hand i do like when Misaka goes mad for example and all that electricity and shit starts rising, that's much better.

Still, i like index and will finish this second season anyways, and tsuchimikado is my favourite character (so far)

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Guys, i guess Railgun has less religious shit going on? That's one thing that's just exahusting, the catholics and this church and this and that, jeez.

And i feel that the fact that all touma does is block shit with his arm, makes it less exciting, idk how to express it, it's like they ran out of ideas on cool effects and just made him block stuff with his bare arm with no special effect, like when he gets mad for example, it's like a normal human, on the other hand i do like when Misaka goes mad for example and all that electricity and shit starts rising, that's much better.

Still, i like index and will finish this second season anyways, and tsuchimikado is my favourite character (so far)

Try HighSchool DxD next...

Also Tsuchimikado is OP... probably even more than Touma...

Try HighSchool DxD next...

Also Tsuchimikado is OP... probably even more than Touma...

Yeah, i am sure more than touma.

Why would you recommend that? I've seen it, i don't like high content of ecchi, i can handle some non-exagereted fanservice, some boobs, but i don't like when i see more boobs than the story. Or when boobs ARE the story.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Yeah, i am sure more than touma.

Why would you recommend that? I've seen it, i don't like high content of ecchi, i can handle some non-exagereted fanservice, some boobs, but i don't like when i see more boobs than the story. Or when boobs ARE the story.

Because OP... The dude gets more OP as the story progressess...

Hmm... Something good?

Ookami-san and her seven companions?