Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

He changes avatars quite often.

Gotta show love to all of my favorite anime characters.

;)

agreed

but thats how I remember who people are...

but thats how I remember who people are...

ya same for me. I think I even told him I will never remember who he is the last time I saw him change avatar.

keki?

I don't care for OSTs, but I chuckled at Higurashi OST. I think the decent ones here would probably be PSG, Champloo, Bebop, Evangelion, and maaybe Spice and Wolf.

I just grab the collections for every anime (FLAC if possible ofc) that I watch... it uses a trivial amount of storage space anyways.

I just grab the collections for every anime (FLAC if possible ofc) that I watch... it uses a trivial amount of storage space anyways.

you have not seen anything this large yet

i have 2 NAS with 8TB of anime in it now

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Make an account at : https://plex.tv/

Verify your account.

Then PM me EITHER the email you signed up with OR your Plex account name. Once I get that, I'll send an invite your way. The invite will appear on the "Servers" tab found on the Plex homepage.

I take requests on what to add to the server, so feel free to tell me what I should add.

;)

I'm very aware how plex works, personally I have a lifetime plexpass account :)

I don't think I'm going to take you up on your offer to use your plex server as I just use my plex server for all my media pretty much already and I don't have an issues finding anything.

Thanks for the offer though, perhaps we might talk about managing plex servers if either of us has issues the other one might have a solution ect. 

you have not seen anything this large yet

i have 2 NAS with 8TB of anime in it now

Hah I don't have nearly that much.. but I have only been watching anime for about 13 months now and I only have stuff that I am watching or have watched ect, I'm sure you have had much longer then that to get your collection ;)

I don't care for OSTs, but I chuckled at Higurashi OST. I think the decent ones here would probably be PSG, Champloo, Bebop, Evangelion, and maaybe Spice and Wolf.

Maybe Spice and Wolf? Pssst Spice and Wolf was a great story, all 17 light novels.... I remember reading them over and over again for quality control and still chuckling to myself at every heartwarming scene. The god dam story isn't your classic moe blob stuff. I love the series....

Ii5DzaP.png

You guys should give Isuna Hasekura's latest work a read when you have time. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magudala_de_nemure/c001/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Maybe Spice and Wolf? Pssst Spice and Wolf was a great story, all 17 light novels.... I remember reading them over and over again for quality control and still chuckling to myself at every heartwarming scene. The god dam story isn't your classic moe blob stuff. I love the series....

you're about to earn a no for S&W, lad

Error: 410

welcome to pay day -_- shouldn't went to uni today lol :P, but dam i never spend that much in one go for like ages... spur of the moment i guess. Dont know  why i bought summer wars as i have already WATCH IT!!! lol

I don't even want to know how much that cost.. ooops I already know its *cough*$*cough*2*cough*60*cough* Australia prices for ya there(good thing our wages are high)

PS: they all blue ray btw

post-29882-0-24099600-1407481244_thumb.j

lives on

BAKABT

Any good anime to watch?

What do you happen to like in an anime?

Comedy? Drama? Action? Robots? Lolis?

moeblob #1

tell me this shits not kawaii as fk

(unfortunate you haven't watched Higurashi)

Haven't seen that one yet. give me the preferred sub group and I can fix that.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I believe Doki has 1080p BD subbed.

I believe Doki has 1080p BD subbed.

Done, torrenting. 

Done, torrenting. 

eh.. actually that looks like OVA only. Triad has the whole two seasons.

Good luck finding a still-active download... I took weeks getting that....

Edit: I'm referring to the original series and the one after that...

Good luck finding a still-active download... I took weeks getting that....

Edit: I'm referring to the original series and the one after that...

weird, I didn't remember it being hard to get at all.

weird, I didn't remember it being hard to get at all.

It might be just my web connection... Not too sure but I spent a long time to get a half-decent 480p (since it won't fit in my drive and I'm not willing to sacrifice)...

Yay, I'm back in Michigan with an internet connection that's good enough to watch more than one episode of something a day! (I actually came back yesterday, but I had to put my computer back together after my broker so lovingly tore it apart whilst it was plugged in.. How it didn't break anything I will never know..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Yay, I'm back in Michigan with an internet connection that's good enough to watch more than one episode of something a day! (I actually came back yesterday, but I had to put my computer back together after my broker so lovingly tore it apart whilst it was plugged in.. How it didn't break anything I will never know..)

Lol welcome back!

P5cDHh1.gif

Just watched the team fourstar abridged version of Attack on Titan. Most hilarious 20 minutes I've ever experienced. Highly recommended.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lol welcome back!

P5cDHh1.gif

I'm thinking celebration when we reach 100 pages.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------