Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

so on hulu you still get ads even after you pay?

i have been using kissanime for a while but if i watch a few episodes on my phone it starts having issues and opens popups to where i have to close out to get them to stop.

Yes Hulu you get 30 sec ads, but Hulu stated that the reason you get ads with them is for them to be able to provide content faster than other streaming services like Netflix.

Which I have noticed that on Netflix you need to wait longer for shows to become available when compared to how long it takes for it to be on Hulu.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

so on hulu you still get ads even after you pay?

I'd usually end up with about 2 minutes of ads per episode using Hulu Plus. For me, that wasn't worth the $8/month compared to Crunchyroll's $5/month. But I also didn't watch a lot of regular TV shows, so my opinion is a bit biased.

I'll just download fansubbed shows that don't get licensed along with watching the stuff that does on Crunchyroll.

tumblr_mzce4r5ujz1shdfeho1_500.gif

bit better

That gif is fucking awesome.

Is it Witch Craft Works?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I'd usually end up with about 2 minutes of ads per episode using Hulu Plus. For me, that wasn't worth the $8/month compared to Crunchyroll's $5/month. But I also didn't watch a lot of regular TV shows, so my opinion is a bit biased.

I'll just download fansubbed shows that don't get licensed along with watching the stuff that does on Crunchyroll.

i dont watch much regular tv either.

were the hulu ads spaced out in the middle of the episode like when watching for free?

Blarg

were the hulu ads spaced out in the middle of the episode like when watching for free?

I have replaced my tv watching with hulu youtube and twitch i have not turned on my own tv in over a year now and only end up watching any tv when others are watching it and im in the room

Hmm.. trying to remember.. I think the 45 minute shows were like 2 at the start, 1 more 15 minutes in, another 15 minutes after that, maybe one at the end? I tune ads out. Even the shorter shows were kinda spaced like that, South Park is about the only show I can use to compare because I still watch, and the ads didn't change from free to premium.

Hello everyone! Hmmmmm i haven't been on the thread a lot lately.......

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Hello everyone! Hmmmmm i haven't been on the thread a lot lately.......

Well the easy way to fix that is to start interesting conversations. 

It is.

SFKHzcV.gif

I'm no good at singing =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have replaced my tv watching with hulu youtube and twitch i have not turned on my own tv in over a year now and only end up watching any tv when others are watching it and im in the room

Same here. The last time I used my cable box was to watch The Walking dead. Now I wont be using it until February again.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

People watch things other than anime?

Sometimes. However I prefer Anime most of the time. 

Spoiler

-

I watch the news sometimes... But there are times when I wish the news had an anime version....

I watch the news sometimes... But there are times when I wish the news had an anime version....

anime news would be so much better

I don't know man I don't think anime propaganda would bode well. 

"Today Obama-San has decide to overthrow the federal government!" 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

They indeed do. 

They do?.....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

anime news would be so much better

That and a Battle Royale for elections...

South Park, Star Trek, Top Gear, UFC, WWE.. That's about it.

That and a Battle Royale for elections...

But we would be able to settle disputes over a card game of Duel Monsters.

Spoiler

-

He's the president so I don't think you'd use san.