Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Linus is not Anime....

Just imagine if it was... :lol:

It would certainly look... Different...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

South Park, Star Trek, Top Gear, UFC, WWE.. That's about it.

You forgot StarGate(not Universe because that's shit).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

You forgot StarGate(not Universe because that's shit).

I loved the first movie as a kid, but I haven't seen anything else from the series. (Don't kill me!) :(

Oh wow, i thought gintama was a shitty comedy anime, but apparently it isn't, it's synopse is interesting and all

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

is the ambition of nobuna any good, im just finishing on a certain magical index and then ill probably watch that next

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

He's the president so I don't think you'd use san.

Obama-nii-tan.

Linus is not Anime....

Someone fund The Wan Show Anime! Quick!

is the ambition of nobuna any good, im just finishing on a certain magical index and then ill probably watch that next

Yes. It's good... Hanbei = best.

Obama-nii-tan.

Someone fund The Wan Show Anime! Quick!

Yes. It's good... Hanbei = best.

WAN shows are quite long-ish, was it around 1 hour? And how often do they come out, once a week?

Have fun, animators... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

WAN shows are quite long-ish, was it around 1 hour? And how often do they come out, once a week?

Have fun, animators... :lol:

Lazy 3D hybrid animation is fine.

58b2d5b4d3.gif

Or just install cheap-ish mo-cap equipment (like 3+ kinects) in there before the Wan show, get the captured animation afterwards and shove it all in Source Filmmaker... lol

EDIT: I forgot that the demand was to make an anime version of a Wan show episode / episodes, and Source Filmmaker would not be a correct tool for that...

I don't know man I don't think anime propaganda would bode well. 

"Today Obama-San has decide to overthrow the federal government!" 

And has declared SEKAI SEIFUKU!!!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

*Everyone moves to the US*

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

2d love is the purest form of love. screw 3d

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

*Everyone moves to the US*

^What he said :3 

and NAI NAI NAI, I'm staying in Japan, *pulls out CAD, preparing materiel burst

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

I'd like you to meet: Ohama-chan (From My Girlfriend is the President)

99b2260a85.jpg

and

Putina-chan

JAST001_4.jpg

Also could we rename from Anime Club to Asian/Japanese Media Club?...

Also could we rename from Anime Club to Asian/Japanese Media Club?...

I somewhat approve of that... I don't know about @Luclocke @MyInnerFred and @Charger...

Also while we're on the topic of animification of IRL stuff:

_marcos_vs_aquino__by_enjelia-d5qwxq8.jp

Meet Ferdie Marcos and Nina Aquino

I think a side-club about that would be a better idea, though other people appart from here need to be incharge

I think a side-club about that would be a better idea, though other people appart from here need to be incharge

I can try to establish... but first: strawpoll

http://strawpoll.me/3160900

I'm up for Japanese culture, not "asian" as in general.

twist of events, now im student rep of my college, sadly its not like the animes, im not some superhuman guy with sexy females everywhere

Listen if you care.