Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i refuse to use adblock for any site, i feel as if the owners should get the money that they deserve. Thats pretty much, youtube, anime sites and some mod sites. 

I donate then block ads because fk em

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

No, i mean limitless speed and nearly instant upload. In south america DD is a lot bigger than Torrent, since no1 gives a flying fuck about piracy, so yeah, servers like MEGA, Zippyshare, 1Fichier, Mediafire, 4Shared, will have no limit, simultaneous download, limitless download limit.

And MEGA being the biggest one, here on every website everything is uploaded there in ways that no1 can delete the links

Most servers are shit, but you gotta know which ones are the good ones :D

It has very little to do with rest of the world.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It has very little to do with rest of the world.

DD is still good to go, problem is that since that shit with Megaupload and the FBI and all that, now torrents are the thing on most parts of the world.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

DD is still good to go, problem is that since that shit with Megaupload and the FBI and all that, now torrents are the thing on most parts of the world.

Didn't the owner of megaupload get released from prison?

Steve

is it just me or every anime streaming site is like, oh you watching anime, enjoy this damn advert that is 5x louder then the bloody anime

8322.gif

I get that from time to time but not as much as i had in the past

Well, when you go to a site and you need to be closing pop ups everywere, and i've had some ads where they would download some .exe automatically, after that i use adblock.

I'd agree if ads weren't so damn intrusive. I understand they need to make money, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed. 

Video ads at the bottom of the page behind 3 layers of buttons is bull and I don't feel bad for blocking that. They don't deserve money due to my actions if they intend to get it through such annoying and obnoxious methods imo.

you guys need to stop going to bad websites like that. I'm sure the content you are looking for is available on other sites that are not shit

He wasn't in prison the request to expedite him got delayed as far as I know. Not really too sure I don't follow him.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

you guys need to stop going to bad websites like that. I'm sure the content you are looking for is available on other sites that are not shit

Well, the site I was thinking of that was like that is the only place I know of to get the current ROM for Flora Sky.

Only download the ROM if you own a copy of Pokemon Emerald. Yatta Yatta don't pirate it.

Flora Sky is a modded version of Pokemon Emerald that has Generation 4 & 5 (Diamond/Pearl & Black/White) pokemon, along with a custom story and cities that is actually pretty good (the grammar isn't 100%, but it's fine imo).

Plus, the game is actually hard. Like really. I'm used to rolling through Pokemon. I've never been challenged in a way that grinding for an hour couldn't fix until I played Flora Sky. It takes a lot more grinding to actually brute force your way through gyms. Planning & strategy are a lot more important.

I might be able to get the ROM from other places, but it's doubtful that they'd be much better. Sometimes your choices are limited when it comes to iffy content like the above.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

He wasn't in prison the request to expedite him got delayed as far as I know. Not really too sure I don't follow him.

ah

Steve

Anyoen remeber name of film that was iron fist of the north star or something like that...

what kens rage or something

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyoen remeber name of film that was iron fist of the north star or something like that...

I think full name is boku someth8ing.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Here we go again lol....

Ecclesiastes 1:9

The thing that has been—it is what will be again, and that which has been done is that which will be done again; and there is nothing new under the sun.

Yay verily.

Naw, but I am still watching Fairy Tail, and still enjoying it (surprisingly, since I do avoid Shounens more often than not). The ... almost "cartoony" (what I might call "innocent looking") art style and "not exactly great" combat are the only pet peeves I have regarding it.

I love what they do with the non-main (aka support) characters though since it's very "not shounen" in style. Plus they are actually cool (to me at least). They leave and come back and actually matter to the story. As opposed to other Shounen where they are either basically irrelevant (Dragon Ball Z), disappear forever/die (Bleach), or are retarded (One Piece). I use those anime as examples for obvious reasons.

I guess it reminds me of a more childish Hunter X Hunter which is a major positive to me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah, then he founded MEGA with his servers in sweden or new zeland or some country where piracy is fine and it's beautiful-

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Yeah, then he founded MEGA with his servers in sweden or new zeland or some country where piracy is fine and it's beautiful-

what mega.co.nz?

Steve

crunchyroll does a good job trying to get me to pay to remove ads since in watching 9 episodes i have had it 4 times just stop on a black screen when trying to load ads forcing me to refresh the page a few times to get it to even play the ad then i have to wait through like 4 minutes of ads just trying to skip back to where i was in the episode when their ad failed to load

crunchyroll does a good job trying to get me to pay to remove ads since in watching 9 episodes i have had it 4 times just stop on a black screen when trying to load ads forcing me to refresh the page a few times to get it to even play the ad then i have to wait through like 4 minutes of ads just trying to skip back to where i was in the episode when their ad failed to load

KissAnimeMasterRace

Steve

Will say that at least once you do pay for Crunchyroll you aren't still subject to ads like I experienced with Hulu. Still, they could stand to improve servers during peak watching times. Did you use up the promotion that Linus is having with them?

Will say that at least once you do pay for Crunchyroll you aren't still subject to ads like I experienced with Hulu. Still, they could stand to improve servers during peak watching times. Did you use up the promotion that Linus is having with them?

no i have not used it. I don't mind ads on hulu as it is but crunchyroll has far worst ad integration that kind of makes me not want to even go there

what mega.co.nz?

Exactly, it's fast in terms of upload/download, no download limit, i think free accounts have 50gb to upload but oyu can create several.

so on hulu you still get ads even after you pay?

i have been using kissanime for a while but if i watch a few episodes on my phone it starts having issues and opens popups to where i have to close out to get them to stop.

Blarg