Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Awesome ^^ i was hoping for a loli shaped HDD, but that's still great :P

Did you just called @c3p0_ fat? Duuudee...

none_piece__burning_boat_by_stormthehedg

burn it out of your memory

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

And I'm invisible again. You sluts >.>

Wait, new avatar? :o

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Why are you Mio?

Why not is the better question, Mio is awesome :D

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Why not is the better question, Mio is awesome :D

yes this mio is awesome

1334520840761.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Awesome ^^ i was hoping for a loli shaped HDD, but that's still great :P

Did you just called @c3p0_ fat? Duuudee...

I like Mio more ^^

You just gave me an idea... I'll sculpt the drive that I dismantled into a loli...

not sure how but I'll do it somehow sometime...

You just gave me an idea... I'll sculpt the drive that I dismantled into a loli...

not sure how but I'll do it somehow...

loli drive? WHERE, pics or bs

Listen if you care.

Wait, new avatar? :o

Maybe its that some people has compulsive oderliness that they can't deal with new avatars -.-

Maybe its that some people has compulsive oderliness that they can't deal with new avatars -.-

press button to change avatar?

t710855_gif-nichijou-tagme-anime-explosi

Listen if you care.

It's a good idea actually, though i wonder if it's possible. I imagine a USB is 100% possible and there has to be some loli-shaped USB's out there, but HDD's¿?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Yeah make more useless responses you piece of bread

bread, BREAD. You dunno what you have started

P3__Burn_my_Bread_by_kathy_vicki.jpg

Listen if you care.

3D printer...

loli drive? WHERE, pics or bs

Print it with a 3d printer and insert the drive inside it

no its just effort remebering that that is ur pic.

Steve

It's a good idea actually, though i wonder if it's possible. I imagine a USB is 100% possible and there has to be some loli-shaped USB's out there, but HDD's¿?

I change my fucking avatar whenever the fuck i want. Picky idiots.

it would require some etching... I'll try etching something onto the platters (I've got an engraver lying around)...

wait, what was your avatar before, i forget. Everyone always loses their minds when the avatar is changed.

Listen if you care.

wait, what was your avatar before, i forget. Everyone always loses their minds when the avatar is changed.

person of accel word

Steve

Okay then tsundere-chan

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Okay then tsundere-chan

he didnt change his avatar for you or anything

Listen if you care.

Well, I can actually deal pretty well with it. It was not my intention to call you out or something like that. I think it actually matches you more because of the headset :o

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

he didnt change his avatar for you or anything

Pretty sure it's a She, and i was not complaining O.o it was a joke D: i actually like the Mio one more :P

I might need to change the way i type? Pretty much every complain or 90% of the stuff i say is ethier a joke or sarcasm

Pretty sure it's a She, and i was not complaining O.o it was a joke D: i actually like the Mio one more :P

I might need to change the way i type? Pretty much every complain or 90% of the stuff i say is ethier a joke or sarcasm

Atleast you're not a meanie like @KRImSIN

well i try to take everything as a joke as i misinterpret most things people say. And i like Mio more plus ive never seen accel world. didnt like it

Steve

is the ambition of nobuna any good, im just finishing on a certain magical index and then ill probably watch that next

I enjoyed it if I recall. Yea that's a decent on as all the major leaders have had their gender roles swapped.

Obama-nii-tan.

Someone fund The Wan Show Anime! Quick!

Yes. It's good... Hanbei = best.

Thats definitely worse.

2d love is the purest form of love. screw 3d

I like some 3D action myself. 2D is kinda flat no matter how good it looks.

I'd like you to meet: Ohama-chan (From My Girlfriend is the President)

Posted Image

and

Putina-chan

Posted Image

I can only imagine how much of a bitch it would be to take care of all that hair.

Also could we rename from Anime Club to Asian/Japanese Media Club?...

Anime or go home :P

Nyarlathotep.

+1 :D

I really liked that anime for some reason.

twist of events, now im student rep of my college, sadly its not like the animes, im not some superhuman guy with sexy females everywhere

What, no way! But is your best friend a cross dresser? :P