Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

that is not helping...

It depends on your perspective, really.

Error: 410

Posted Image

Wait what's that for?

yes i understand that.

:P you'd rather have one of the boob mouse pads right otr maybe the even more rare ass ones ;)

that is not helping...

*snickers*

I'm confused again.

:P you'd rather have one of the boob mouse pads right otr maybe the even more rare ass ones ;)

I have not used a mouse pad since before 2000. I have used printer paper at times as a mouse pad

I have not used a mouse pad since before 2000. I have used printer paper at times as a mouse pad

You're no fun :(

Why no mosepad though? Mouseing is so much nicer on one.

You're no fun :( Why no mosepad though? Mouseing is so much nicer on one.

Well at the time i stopped using them they were still the thick soft mouse pads and i never really cared for them and for like last 5 or 6 years i have had a desk with a laminated top that the mouse tracks fine on. Before that i was on wood desks that would tend to have tracking problems so i would use printer paper off and on and at one point i even used a track ball for a few years

Well at the time i stopped using them they were still the thick soft mouse pads and i never really cared for them and for like last 5 or 6 years i have had a desk with a laminated top that the mouse tracks fine on. Before that i was on wood desks that would tend to have tracking problems so i would use printer paper off and on and at one point i even used a track ball for a few years

I like my self a nice hard smooth possibly slick mousepad.

I too used a trackball as my main for a couple years where I didn't game on PC all that much. I still have the logitch m570 on my HTPC because its perfect for that. I also still have my USB ch dt225 I spent a RMA and a leg on. Its sadly even when couple too low of a resolution to be of use on my main setup. I really hate the shape of the CST trackballs but like the DPI due to the laser.

that is not helping...

yes this is helping

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like my self a nice hard smooth possibly slick mousepad.

but doesn't a hard + smooth (mouse pad) =  desk lol. 

I know mouse pads have changed over the years I just have never though I needed to try them again

but doesn't a hard + smooth (mouse pad) = desk lol.

I know mouse pads have changed over the years I just have never though I needed to try them again

No it does not plus you wear down the desk there and its not as even of a surface. Idk I've just come to appreciate a nice mouse pad like the one I got with the evga mouse that I should have pictures up soon for.

They havnt changed all that much really just who makes what kind and Razer does have a newer one which I love and its my main but man is it expensive.

No it does not plus you wear down the desk there and its not as even of a surface. Idk I've just come to appreciate a nice mouse pad like the one I got with the evga mouse that I should have pictures up soon for.

They havnt changed all that much really just who makes what kind and Razer does have a anver one which I love and its my main but man is it expensive.

ur sig is colorful

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but doesn't a hard + smooth (mouse pad) = desk lol.

Also I keep my mousepad immaculate if it was my desk it would be dirty and sticky notes among other things would be encroaching on the space where it would normally be until there wasn't room to move my mouse enough while gaming. This is why I can't use one of those desk pads as much as I may try.

ur sig is colorful

Lol yes it is. What brought that up?

If you think my mouse is wearing down my desk you don't have any idea of what i do to my desk lol

I used it as a cutting mat, scrape it with razor blades to clean it, I have cut into the front of it with a jewelers saw far more then i should have lol, I have used hand planes to clean that sharp edge off the front from cutting into it. My desk is more work bench then desk

YpjX1Os.jpg

Also I keep my mousepad immaculate if it was my desk it would be dirty and sticky notes among other things would be encroaching on the space where it would normally be until there wasn't room to move my mouse enough while gaming. This is why I can't use one of those desk pads as much as I may try.

http://gyazo.com/4a8424ed14aaaea5a475760d429597a3

well theoretically waifu means wife so i think you would get more funny looks if you didn't know who your wife was.

Pfft this is blasphemous. Stop joking around I have no wife.

Make som e space! Hang them from the ceiling. :D

Hang em?... sounds brutal.... the ceiling is kinda low too, I'll walk into em... 

but doesn't a hard + smooth (mouse pad) =  desk lol. 

Meanwhile I'm over here using a decade old cloth mouse pad.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Has anyone watched no game no life, yet

Did it finish airing? If so I'm marathoning it. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It finished airing yesterday but i don't thinks it on baka so you may have to stream it

Oh I'll find it in no time. Thanks for letting me know :D