Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
3 minutes ago, Charger said:

you never know maybe a child that will later become one of these minorities you speak of will die when eating a kinder egg. lol

well they are viewed as a choking hazard for children. 

And guns are a getting killed hazard for basically every human lol.

Just now, zappian said:

And guns are a getting killed hazard for basically every person lol.

less then cars... should we ban cars?

they are are bullshit comparisons that mean nothing when related to each other.

Just now, Charger said:

less then cars... should we ban cars?

they are are bullshit comparisons that mean nothing when related to each other.

Nah we should not ban cars . Thats the point . Every single object can be dangerous if used in a particular way and thats not a reason to ban it.

Also kinder eggs are awsome.

7 minutes ago, zappian said:

Nah we should not ban cars . Thats the point . Every single object can be dangerous if used in a particular way and thats not a reason to ban it.

meh if it was made in the us you wouldn't like them anyways. Every one says our chocolate is shit and disgusting.

11 minutes ago, zappian said:

I still can't believe they banned kinder eggs, good thing my country don't give a shit

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

6 minutes ago, zappian said:

Images work better now actually.

Lol. A freedom image when talking about the sales of banned candies in the us.

Not sure I really like how images work now. I'm so used to doing the code and I tend to tweak imgur links which seems to brake the forums auto embed

@zappian it's so amazing it's unusable on my phone...

Doesn't work with tapatalk either...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Its pretty bad on mobile I was trying to change my account picture and it threw and error every single time

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

1 hour ago, MyInnerFred said:

At least it looks good

(Not to me... But for someone... Somewhere...)

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

HYPE! Fallout 4 have disappointed me, lets see how this one does.

I noticed that @Bash have 6 posts. *shocked* :o

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

2 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

the game can work pretty well in VR. 

2 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

fallout exceeded my expectations but I didn't buy it I just watched a lot of it. Fallout new vagas makes me not want to but another fallout game because I don't trust them to work. 

I would expect mirrors edge to be a short fun game based on the last one.

10 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

If its as fun as the last one I will be happy. Looks great though.

Blarg

@MyInnerFred well, I ended up going with the T300 instead of the UX305

significantly shorter battery life and only a microusb port, but very similar profile and detachable keyboard

I figure I can deal with the battery life hit for the added feature of replacing my tablet.

gonna have to pony up for a 40$ stylus so I can draw dicks on things while using it in tablet form.

cheeky little cunts over at Asus named the thing "Chi" and compared it to a Merkberk air for giggles

Error: 410

Wow. just 8 mins into the new ep of erased and i got chills lol. Its gettin really good.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

:D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

16 hours ago, Charger said:

agreed however both have been done in other countries. Australia with guns and uk with a half assed metric conversion 

kek, interesting.

I use decimals exclusively. Fractions are just confusing. Just... why? I view using them when trying to be precise the way I view using metric instead of imperial when given a choice. Silly and ... just ... why?

8 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

And, then there's Tenchi where the writers literally try to drag the Abrahamic deity into it creating the strongest fictional/real character thing ever called Kami Tenchi.

So, a thing. My understanding of the DC & Marvel universes' The Presence, One Above All, The Source, etc, is that they are the Abrahamic God. (different forms, but trinity yo)

What do you mean "where the writers literally try to drag the Abrahamic deity into it"?

Realize you are talking about a TV Show, which has writers. So I'm not sure which you mean. The writers of the show, or the characters in the show who are pseudo-omnipotent writer god-avatar thingies.

Note: I've seen very little of the Tenchi series. Mostly from Toonami when I was like... 6? Or something.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

kek, interesting.

I use decimals exclusively. Fractions are just confusing. Just... why? I view using them when trying to be precise the way I view using metric instead of imperial when given a choice. Silly and ... just ... why?

being base 10 makes the math easier if you are asking for a reason for using metric that is.

Just finished Episode 5 of Erased.

Spoiler

Which was just about as predictable as next episode.

Let's see, he went back and tried to save Hanazuki and basically crushed on her throughout, but it was written so that you couldn't really tell whether or not he was just really motivated to save her ass. He failed, because he's basically going around rather than straight to the same destination.

Now he's gonna go back to save Airi, only go around, and end up at the same place. Sure, with Hanazuki he changed bits, maybe we'll even find out that his mother either wasn't the killer or that she was found out, but it doesn't change the fact that this is slowly starting to feel like a Clannad-style circle-jerk of a plotlne - new arcs every three or four episodes to force emotion. 

Perhaps I'm too pessimistic.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

13 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

kek, interesting.

Fractions are much nicer to work with for long calculations and are the preferred way to do it (IMO) if you can.

It takes a bit more confidence because you can't really gauge how your answer is because you don't have much of a relative understanding of how much 57/1791 is.

like I mentioned earlier, for long strings of calculations I like to keep it all in fraction and flush every single answer to a variable. When you meet the final answer you'll have it basically 99.99% exact and can do your rounding off of that number.

in terms of raw number theory, decimals are pretty much in every way inferior to fractions except for when the decimal is a nice number (i.e. .5, .1.25), or the fraction is too large and requires an approximation to be physically (and reasonably) represented.

When you carry your work in decimal you have to account for the rounding or truncation in every single next calculation, sometimes that can compound.

when you write your final answer as 1/17 in stead of some douchebag seemingly transcendental number

feelsgoodman

Error: 410

Having a 4 day school week schedule is nice. 

Would be better if I didn't have to work...