Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh on the grounds for a promotion! I hope you enjoy watching the series. 

Yay!

{http://i.imgur.com/YIWATGi.gifv}

yay promotions? 

post-121932-0-42192000-1443408505.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

because the ranks are arbitrary and don't matter so they can be passed out whenever and for whatever reason?

why care?

titles thats why

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

because the ranks are arbitrary and don't matter so they can be passed out whenever and for whatever reason?

why care?

Shhh don't let them know the real reason for the ranks! 

The event must be kept under wraps now. Quiet you fool!

http://i.imgur.com/kdvcBrF.gifv

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The E-peen is strong with this one. 

i used to feel like i have a massive e-peen cuz my settup cost me 4900$ can. 

then i cry about it now 

post-121932-0-62249100-1443408769.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

your lie in april spoiler

Was in an anime news site and there's this tragic anime character top list and the blonde in your lie in april is first, meaning she dies

Well that's that.

It is good you should watch it.

I guess my theory about it after watching on or two episodes must be true, then, even if I don't read the spoiler (not that it was a tough theory to come up with).

ya its something you see coming that is for sure.

Because all the classic signs were there:

A magic-pixie-dream-girl is shown in a hospital early on, who doesn't seem to care about anything more than just playing her heart out on the stage no matter what the judges think... yeah, she's probably at death's door, or will be soon. And since Japanese stories don't shy away from death or bittersweetness, she's probably not surviving it, if the story respects itself. Plus the MC has a convenient traumatic past of his own that she can help him get over, and he can therefore give her life closure so she can accept her fate.

It's what I'd classify as the good kind of obvious setup, if they play their cards right.

yep

and if that wasn't enough to make it clear about half way through it is basically said what is going to happen by one of the parental figures in his life.

It is good you should watch it.

ya its something you see coming that is for sure.

yep

and if that wasn't enough to make it clear about half way through it is basically said what is going to happen by one of the parental figures in his life.

don't forget all the death flags being thrown around...

i used to feel like i have a massive e-peen cuz my settup cost me 4900$ can. 

then i cry about it now 

attachicon.gifcrying.gif

Yikes, that's like my tuition right there.

Though I'd probably get carried away with audio equipment if I had some deep pockets. 

well CSI is over and i rate the last episode 9/10 and yes i know its not an anime but i dont care

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Yikes, that's like my tuition right there.

Though I'd probably get carried away with audio equipment if I had some deep pockets. 

i know , and ive cheaped out on it too , like i could build something way better today for the same price ;-; 

my tuition is about 7k ;-;

Spoiler
Spoiler

I guess no one wants that one thing I mentioned earlier. ok den It's not like I can play it (Windows only after all).

About to watch Moonbeam City Episode 2, then I'm going to watch Something Something Escaflowne while I do laundry (singlelifeyo).

Then it's time to reinstall Debian. Again. Oh joy. 

I'm actually surprised I've only used 160GB of my 250GB cap. Sweet. I bet that will not be so next month. For lots of reasons. 

Here is the Sorted Mega Wallpaper Dump fixed torrent:

SortedMegaWallpaperDump.torrent

I'm not 100% that the web seed links will work tho. I don't know what they are required to be. I imagine the URL would have to end in the file being shared, but those are mega links meaning they are encrypted anyway.

I dunno. I tried. Hopefully someone who is more experienced in seeding torrents can let me know the correct way to do it (plz).

Assuming the debian non-free repo's are generally the same as the ubuntu ones than ya that should work.

Also you did try what the debian wiki said right?

And yep CCC seems to work but half the time it doesn't actually save any of the config options you change and they just get reset on reboot. You really just need to edit the settings manually in the terminal if you want them to stick on reboot.

Cool. Ubuntu is Debian based, so packages for Ubuntu generally do work for Debian. Are you on Ubuntu?

Edit: I don't think I have an fglrx-updates package to get :(

https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=jessie&searchon=sourcenames&keywords=fglrx

/edit

Yes. That's the first thing I tried. And I think that actually is what got me the resolution thing to work. Hmm. But I did it with 15.7 and not 14.9 because obviously that wouldn't see the Fury X correctly.

Yup. True.

@MyInnerFred Tried to watch Hyouka. Made it 70% through. Got bored. Sorry. Chitanda's kawaii wasn't enough to carry me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i know , and ive cheaped out on it too , like i could build something way better today for the same price ;-; 

my tuition is about 7k ;-;

Was that the one that got fried?

Mine is like 9-10k for the whole year, which is not too terrible. 

We make two separate payments where I go to. 

http://i.imgur.com/kdvcBrF.gifv

CE4W4iU.jpg

Now I know the reason why promotions are so hard...

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

YowZq1B.gif

Gotcha

Scotch and cigars in my office tonight.

Texas, Omaha, or betting on new recruit fights again?

Error: 410

YowZq1B.gif

Gotcha

Scotch and cigars in my office tonight.

Texas, Omaha, or betting on new recruit fights again?

if its recruit fights put me down for 20 on the red corner to go down in the 3rd round with a tko 

>.> 

<.<

Spoiler
Spoiler

-snip-

Now I know the reason why promotions are so hard...

Black Wock Shooter is the bane of my existence in KanColle...

Maybe if I meet Plasma-chan Re, that will change my mind...

Black Wock Shooter is the bane of my existence in KanColle...

Maybe if I meet Plasma-chan Re, that will change my mind...

You know the photo is Wo Class?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

if its recruit fights put me down for 20 on the red corner to go down in the 3rd round with a tko 

>.> 

<.<

Alright, but tell Jay and Fred to leave the burners at home this time.

It's no fun when both of the fighters lose, and it makes cleanup more annoying.

Error: 410

>.> 

<.<

against who though?

Spoiler

You know the photo is Wo Class?

I play the game (Lv. 101 TTK with married Lv. 122 Fumizuki, UN:ハーミット Server: Paramushir)... Of course I know (and prep my AA equips and fighter planes) her on sight...

I'm just slightly pissed that I didn't clear the last event until the final extra mission...

cbddf318c3.jpg

I play the game (Lv. 101 TTK with married Lv. 122 Fumizuki, UN:ハーミット Server: Paramushir)... Of course I know (and prep my AA equips and fighter planes) her on sight...

I'm just slightly pissed that I didn't clear the last event until the final extra mission...

cbddf318c3.jpg

I still can't get into the game, but its all changing with Kancolle Kai LE on PS Vita

|King Of The Lost|

I still can't get into the game, but its all changing with Kancolle Kai LE on PS Vita

They removed the slot raffles before the previous event...

if you do the regioncookie trick or connect via VPN, you should be able to join...

(check their twitter for details...)

wrapped up tamako market and its subsequent film today. the film is x100 better than the series. in fact the film can stand alone from the anime. speaking of the film, it was brilliant. very ordinary love story but it still tugged me pretty good, mostly because the direction was extremely spot-on. emotions were there, the pacing was there... really liked every minute of it 

meanwhile tamako market is probably something you'd watch on a rainy day and forget everything about it long after you've finished it. so essentially a SoL show without development. 

They removed the slot raffles before the previous event...

if you do the regioncookie trick or connect via VPN, you should be able to join...

(check their twitter for details...)

Hmmm I'll have to give it another go around.

|King Of The Lost|

So... Moonbeam City Episode 2.

It started like the first did. It feels great, is funny, wtv. Then it hits the "this is too ridiculous" part fairly quickly, and that lasts until about halfway through the episode. Then it gets funny again, then a quick dash of ridiculous, then more funny as the episode ends.

Would I watch it again? Yes. But I have this thing where cringe is too much and I just don't want to hear what's happening. I do it with movies too. That's what I mean by "too ridiculous".

Still, was worth it.

Now to start preparing for Vision of Escaflowne.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.