Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Started watching "Shin Sekai Yori" or in english "From The New World"

I am enjoying this sorta Odd mystery essence it has, But it is giving me this sorta creepy vibe.

19bgv3v8bkdbbjpg.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Neh, i'm good

What? Well, I must be in the wrong thread then. Ain't nobody got time for an anime club.

But but a piece of shit like you shouldn't be.

btw how many games did it take you to make it to silver 1 or was it straight to silver 4 ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

i ... i ..... i  ..... i dont know what to say      well ok i died laughing at it ima terrible person

and i dont get the whole "waifu" thing either /).(\

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

How do you find about these things ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Started watching "Shin Sekai Yori" or in english "From The New World"

I am enjoying this sorta Odd mystery essence it has, But it is giving me this sorta creepy vibe.

omg that anime pissed me off so much, sort of in a good way. Its pretty different.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i ... i ..... i  ..... i dont know what to say

I don't either.

How do you find about these things ?

On YouTube you can subscribe to a channel to be given a feed of videos like old people do for magazines and newspapers.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

i ... i ..... i  ..... i dont know what to say      well ok i died laughing at it ima terrible person

From what I got it can be the pronunciation of wife in Japanese, or the 2D girl your in love with.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

From what I got it can be the pronunciation of wife in Japanese, or the 2D girl your in love with.

D: but what if im in love with a lot of them .... ohnoimapayer.exe 

lol i just went there ... oh god this is why i don't have a life

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

D: but what if im in love with a lot of them .... ohnoimapayer.exe 

lol i just went there ... oh god this is why i don't have a life

Then it wouldn't be a waifu as far as I know.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Can't wait for today's episode of Fate UBW! 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

everytime i hear "yahello" i cringe ... god its so informal it kills me 

Spoiler
Spoiler

VrHp5jE.gif

I dont drive, but my cat is heater.

Edit: hmmm i think @Xsinar tagged me just for the sake of "liking" my response......

post-153476-0-87543700-1432977170.gif

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I finished 

The Irregular at Magic High School

This anime felt it could have been much better if it didn’t have limitations such as the awkward incest moments, It also felt a lot of backstory was missing from the story such as odd moments when your just sorta lost.

But in the over all end i only enjoyed one single moment of the series which was a single fight that i just enjoyed so much! 

I would rate “The Irregular at Magic HighSchool” 7.5/10

irregular-at-magic-high-school-cast.jpg?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

so it was a bad sata cable causing havoc with my 850 evo  , eh oh well got plenty of spares (not nice bit-pheonix braided ones tho ;c )

my god rapid mode is intense tho lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I finished 

The Irregular at Magic High School

This anime felt it could have been much better if it didn’t have limitations such as the awkward incest moments, It also felt a lot of backstory was missing from the story such as odd moments when your just

sorta lost.

But in the over all end i only enjoyed one single moment of the series which was a single fight that i just enjoyed so much! 

I would rate “The Irregular at Magic HighSchool” 7.5/10

Main character OP even nerf to the ground ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

so it was a bad sata cable causing havoc with my 850 evo  , eh oh well got plenty of spares (not nice bit-pheonix braided ones tho ;c )

my god rapid mode is intense tho lol 

*creepy and greedy voice * He he ... Would you pay to ship the HDD here ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

wth did I miss? why did @Charger make the poll?

if you're wondering I've been playing too much gta V and fifa 15

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Main character OP even nerf to the ground ... 
The main Character is fucking beast as shit! dbSWN2L.gif

Cpu:

The main Character is fucking beast as shit! dbSWN2L.gif
That isn't even his final form ... Even that nerf he can still do mid-air God-like recovery and nuking a guy's eardrum with a flick of his fingers ... 

Of all the things, they must use Ave Maria?

Every time when I have heard this on the radio near christmas, I immediately think of Hitman: Blood Money. That song just so happens to be used in the ending mission, which is "Requirem"

It's 47's "funeral", as he had been injected with fake-death serum after the previous mission. 47's objective is to leave no witness. In other words, kill them all with dual Silverballer pistols. This is not a joke. It's actually the objective to kill everyone, unlike in other missions where you are only required to kill the target(s). 47 must do this to make him unknown by everyone who knows him, except Diana Burnwood, his handler at the Agency.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

finally done with summer class and FINALLY done with physics after taking part 1 3 times and part 2 twice. dunno why im not still kicked out of engineering school.

now time to binge watch more anime.

*Deleted* 

Cpu:

the whole anime was sorta boring then out of no where he fucking is pimping it and snaps his fingers and amplifies it to the point of breaking his enemy's eardrums!

Cpu: