Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

No pre calibration done?

if by recalibrated the sensor, that about it. they did print a 3mm block and its near damn perfect. all mine look like crap though. 

i messed everything up. tutorial instructions were not the best. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

the new "wallpaper" filter I just added for my crawlers works pretty damn fine.

here have a Megurine Luka 1440p wallpaper :) (will post some interesting wallpaper choices from here on out)

post-89070-0-13191300-1432014034_thumb.j

the old wallpaper filter I had for my crawlers was really shitty and it couldn't extract the largest possible res. Some sites scale the picture to fit your screen, so they somehow extract the scaled down version instead. I managed to do fix it.

Checking the wallpaper filter will also segregate the images extracted into folders 16-9, 16-10, 5-4 and NonStd(Non standard)

5k size Ano Natsu De Matteru ART I uploaded it to imgur since LTT doesn't allow huge files sizes. http://imgur.com/7GuDLW2 (broken link imgur managed to fuck up my upload will upload later)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

if by recalibrated the sensor, that about it. they did print a 3mm block and its near damn perfect. all mine look like crap though. 

i messed everything up. tutorial instructions were not the best. 

Ok so two things come to mind.

Either the printer is not Calibrated properly.

Or whatever your printing is not centered on the print bed in the Software.

what software do you use?

Ok so two things come to mind.

Either the printer is not Calibrated properly.

Or whatever your printing is not centered on the print bed in the Software.

what software do you use?

You know the rules always blame every possible thing before considering the possibility that it may be you yourself that is the problem

@Charger

It's dead on here :( What are you watching/doing ?

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

hmm , whys it so quiet tonight ? hangovers ? or other reasons ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm doing work I have to turn in Thurs and watching

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Well I just spent a hour doing packaging for the giveaway prizes so I'm toast. Real tired atm.

ahh. gotcha. 

my evening is full of this Kyoukai no Kanata , and sketching some random birds for no reason haha

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

A re-upload of the 5k Ano Natsu De Matteru ART that imgur managed to mess up the bottom half http://imgur.com/DOzS11l

for the mobile users

DOzS11l.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i should sleep too, i took the days off for the rest of the week so i can play Witcher 3

:3

I like it but in some ways I prefer 2

trying to fall asleep but stupidly reading th forum on my phone so its not working very well lol

Same... Have work tomorrow too... Fuck...

Stayed up all night doing a single essay... I started it at 10.00 PM, finished it at 4.00 AM, no point sleeping at that point, so...

Though, I really do need some caffeine right now. In school now and feeling like sh*t.

hmm , whys it so quiet tonight ? hangovers ? or other reasons ?

I guess it's night in the Americas, and just early in the morning for Europe. So these hours are usually quite a bit quieter than others.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

and so it begins. . . . . . . 

again :)

@Xsinar

post-89070-0-56786900-1432024712.png

and so it begins. . . . . . . 

again :)

@Xsinar

attachicon.gifAndSoItBegins.PNG

Consider it as your punishment for making so many posts  ;)

Punishment from Master @Vitalius for not liking enough posts...

aizen_punishment_by_kyuyoukai-d30aknt.gi

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Stayed up all night doing a single essay... I started it at 10.00 PM, finished it at 4.00 AM, no point sleeping at that point, so...

Though, I really do need some caffeine right now. In school now and feeling like sh*t.

I guess it's night in the Americas, and just early in the morning for Europe. So these hours are usually quite a bit quieter than others.

You had a good reason for staying up all night. I just wanted to watch one episode of anime before going to sleep. Suddenly i realised that clock was 5am and one episode turned to be one series.

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

You had a good reason for staying up all night. I just wanted to watch one episode of anime before going to sleep. Suddenly i realised that clock was 5am and one episode turned to be one series.

I have done that too. In fact, when I first started watching anime, I watched one episode starting from like 4.00 PM, then after every episode, I was like "might as well watch one more", and before I knew it, it was 11.00 PM already, and I have accidentally watched the entire season of a 12 episodes long series (if you're curious, it was Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as my first anime I have ever watched fully aware of what I was viewing at (so not as a kid).

As for schoolwork... I should have done it earlier. I know this, but I never learn it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have done that too. In fact, when I first started watching anime, I watched one episode starting from like 4.00 PM, then after every episode, I was like "might as well watch one more", and before I knew it, it was 11.00 PM already, and I have accidentally watched the entire season of a 12 episodes long series (if you're curious, it was Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as my first anime I have ever watched fully aware of what I was viewing at (so not as a kid).

As for schoolwork... I should have done it earlier. I know this, but I never learn it.

Looks like this is common among us Animaholics (Yes, I coined the best term to describe us)

post-153476-0-42914700-1432033458.png

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10