Will this PC do fine for BF4 at High @1080p?

Go to solution Solved by Akolyte,

That should be able to play on high, if not definitley medium would work 100%  

Look at this for proof 

On the video they show the r9 270, but the 750ti can play bf4 on ultra playable.  So you should be able to run it fine. 

If he can make this a $550 budget and add just $50 more, I would feel slightly safer with one more small upgrade to the CPU and then you're set. As per the video @Mike_The_B0ss posted, you'll do just fine with the 750ti as I said in the first place.

Other than that, I think your client will be happy.

the pentium should do fine as the video posted and he said he will be able to squeeze in a 750ti which should give him the performance he wants, thanks for all the help

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

the pentium should do fine as the video posted and he said he will be able to squeeze in a 750ti which should give him the performance he wants, thanks for all the help

Yep, it sure will.

No problem, and good luck with the build.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

good luck with the rig dude