GTA 5 PC Release Date Nearing? More Postings Revealed on Online Retailers; Details Revealed in June?

nfsundergroundd

I really lost any interest I had in GTA V a long time ago.

This is not about losing the hype, its not just that. Its about knowing Rockstar is shitting on its consumers heads and thinking it can get away with that.

To be (un)fair to console gamers they did make several billions off this game.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I still care about GTA 5. Looking at gameplays it looks so much fun. And I know GTA 5 will fome to PC one day, as it did with GTA 4.

Evreyone makes mistakes :D dont be so mad at them xD

You know about that whole "fool me once, fool me twice" saying? When you think about that think about this: Red Dead Redemption. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

GTA 5 loads for ever on the PS3 and isn't really worth it. Now you can get it used for like 15€. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

You know about that whole "fool me once, fool me twice" saying? When you think about that think about this: Red Dead Redemption. 

The only game Rockstar San Diego ever made for PC is Max Payne 3 so it's not like they were making something new. Rockstar North is making the GTA games. It's not the same studio. I would be surprise if they don't cash in with a PS4/One/PC version...

The only game Rockstar San Diego....

Oh no, you can stop right there I am not about to split fucking hairs to justify them: Even if they have different studios doesn't means that they can't collaborate with each other or use a fucking engine they already had ported to the PC to launch the stupid game, as expected you're just making excuses for them, like all console gamers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_Advanced_Game_Engine

-------

Current Rig

-------

Ok thats an argument :D

Oh no, you can stop right there I am not about to split fucking hairs to justify them: Even if they have different studios doesn't means that they can't collaborate with each other or use a fucking engine they already had ported to the PC to launch the stupid game, as expected you're just making excuses for them, like all console gamers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_Advanced_Game_Engine

I'm not justifying them. I'm saying Rockstar North has a decent track record on PC and Rockstar San Diego don't. I don't care enough to start justify them... but I get your point about the engine and the collaboration and you're right.

Just don't compare me to a console peasant please ;)

I will believe it when I see it. Also I would hope that Rockstar would learn about crappy ports from GTA 4

SOOOOOO Stoked for pc release!!!
this game is worthy of the GTA title, it's so damn good, even though its only on last gen, which for me was a fine experience, no complaints (some of you are pretty uptight about this, it is in no way unplayable)
I have been waiting for this to come to pc since first rumors and even bought it for my old 360 just to try it and ended up playing through it and much more!

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

My excitement for this game faded.

See what you did, Rockstar?

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

All I can say is Rockstar kinda sucks imo...

Not at all exited for GTA5 PC.

I actually don't even want it out on PC... GG Rockstar, you have shitty customer service, and your not serving the master race at all.

I'm still looking forward for GTA V and the mods that will be developed for it. I'm running out of ideas for my videos in GTA IV and GTA V would bring many new opportunities to film.

§ ragedev.net §

I will wait and see and judge it then. I have the PS3 version but find it so difficult to play on a controller. If the PC easier to control i might purchase it. But if Watchdogs is out first or with in a week or 2 then GTA5 will be picked up in a steam sale for those lonely nights where i can pay cyber money for a stripper.

LOL! So we are now boycotting developers/publishers because they have the nerve not to release a game for the PC master-race? Get out of here with that nonsense.

I can understand legitimately being upset with Rockstar for their treatment of PC gamers when it comes to GTA and the delay in release since GTA 3, but being upset because they didn't release a game is nonsense.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

This is gonna be one of those mobile ported games its gonna be bad. Worst thing is there is enough squeaker on console server... imagine in pc

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

It'll probably never come, why wait so long? Why would they bother to release it without building up hype and gaming trade shows like with the console release? They're probably sick of piracy. 

They dragged this bullshit for so long i kind of lost interest in it. Watch Dogs and Star Citizen Dogfighting Module is what's on my list currently.

They dragged this bullshit for so long i kind of lost interest in it. Watch Dogs and Star Citizen Dogfighting Module is what's on my list currently.

Same here! It's a shame though, because this game could have been so great on PC....

Interest died around a month and a half after the console release. When all you get are crappy looking console screenshots that look more like Second Life, you kinda don't care about Rockstar anymore.

wait. this is the second report that sounds like GTA V hasnt release to the xbone and ps4. I though i has already been release for those platforms. what the heck am i missing here?

gtav is only out for xbox 360 and ps3, nothing else

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

They already left it too long, I don't care enough to buy the game until it goes on sale for €9.99. I'd have bought it if it had been released around Christmas.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II