Upgrading This TERRIBLE Computer - ROG Rig Reboot 2021 (SPONSORED)

JonoT

Hey, this one was actually fun to watch. The guest was a likeable character. Linus was still a bit mean for my taste but I enjoyed this way more than the previous rig reboot episodes.

An 8th gen i5 and 1050ti is pretty good in 2021 tho. Need a rig reboot for people with horrible laptops, but I don't think that would be very filmable since there's nothing to build there.

5 minutes ago, Bitter said:

An 8th gen i5 and 1050ti

I started the video, heard what he had, re-read the title of the video, and shut it off.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Bitter said:

An 8th gen i5 and 1050ti is pretty good in 2021 tho. Need a rig reboot for people with horrible laptops, but I don't think that would be very filmable since there's nothing to build there.

i think it was a 1050 but yea, still useable. his entry was not bad, but he never specified what he really had in the entry. also the fact that ltt used the dvd player for the thumbnail is kinda sad.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

• 1 year later...

Ik it's been 2 yrs. But just watched this video and noticed that Linus was brutally reefing the GPU. Did he damage the PCI slot and the GPU? Or how long will the GPU last after doing something like this? And it was not properly lined with the motherboard too. Looked a bit awful.