Need help with a PC build - Price is not an issue - play mainly warzone and COD - want to achieve 200+ FPS currently have an AW2127D monitor

JAS1994

Budget (including currency):  Price not an issue - want the build cost to be minimised but not at the cost of achieving 200-240FPS 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: COD warzone + Vanguard

Other details Completely new to PC building so I don't have a clue I'm transferring over from console.

3 minutes ago, JAS1994 said:

Budget (including currency):  Price not an issue - want the build cost to be minimised but not at the cost of achieving 200-240FPS 

Other details Completely new to PC building so I don't have a clue I'm transferring over from console.

learn overclock science first

i think 200fps++ is not easy

14 minutes ago, JAS1994 said:

Resolution and grahpics setting? 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

resolution would be 1440P, i would more than likely put majority of graphics settings to low,

without budget limitations you should just get

RTX 3090

12900K or 5950X

min 32GB RAM

min 2TB M.2 NVME SSD (Samsung)

you'll get a future proof, super fast computer that you won't have to upgrade in a very long time

you don't need to overclock anything, it's not really worth it

MSI B660M Bazooka, i5-13600K, Gigabyte GTX 1660 SUPER, 1TB 970 EVO Plus, 840EVO 500GB, 64GB (2*32) RAM Kingston Fury Beast, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2, Benq EX2780Q monitor, Cooler Master N200 Case

COD warzone + Vanguard and 200-240 FPS+ (if that means everything on high/untra and some to low) interesting. That's not gonna be a straight up easy to build together build. If you realy want that, i would find someone that can do it for you if you don't have any knowledge about building a PC. But that would be atleast around 3500,- i would think. And tbh i don't think you are gonna get that 200+ FPS on 1440p even with an GTX 3090

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/XZWPbh

Yea i dont think youll get those fps numbers unless you run subzero on your gpu + cpu + ram so heres something, but absolutely not for beginners that dont wanna look into heavy oc esp with subzero. Personally ive only chilled my nb on my board with a 72w tec, fsb capability increased from 570 to 585 and i did need to insulate the area around it and the smds too (just covered the smds near the die in silicon gasket)

Rtx 3090 is the obvious choice for a gpu

Though youll prob be fine with a normal custom loop so no need for insulation, just add some beefy rads to keep temps down, and youll still need to manually tweak the rams cause no way 4800 is gonna instantly boot

Warzone just doesn't do 200fps. The game isn't optimized enough. You have gsync ultimate so that isn't a problem anyway. Vanguard same story too. Not that you'll notice a difference between 144 and 240 anyway.

Since you have no budget limit specified a 12900k + 3090ti and go for that.