what is your favorite drink. i.e slurpee's,dr pepper, beer. etc.etc

geforceftw

i like cherry and coke slurpees and dr pepper. i dont drink im only 17 but i never liked the taste of any beer ive tasted.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Pepsi Max

Since I drink pretty much only this, I will say water.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

My favorite is a diet coke + lemonade mix. (put the diet coke in first, since it's carbonated it will "rise" and mix better). I'm turning 15 at the end of the month, so I haven't had any beer--can't comment on that.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

i only have this once or twice a year but  i go to walgreens and get there black cherry soda ( walgreens is a pharmacy in the us.)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Water, and if I had to pick an alcoholic drink, dry white wine, or (Dutch/German) lager beer.

Just a biologist. Yea, don't know what I'm doing on a tech forum either?

My favorite is a diet coke + lemonade mix. (put the diet coke in first, since it's carbonated it will "rise" and mix better). I'm turning 15 at the end of the month, so I haven't had any beer--can't comment on that.

ive only had a sip of beer and i find it awful

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I would say water but if I have to choose a alcoholic beverage I'll go for Irish Coffee or a Amarone.

purple drank

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

I'd say water too for everyday consumption

As for alcohol I like beer, mostly local (Cisk), not really a fan of Heineken and definitely not Budweiser, although Guinness is good :).... Legal drinking age is 17 here :) (although that changed a few years ago, so it was 16 for me, not that it really matters...) 

I liked vanilla coke, but they haven't had it in Canada in a number of years. They took everything fun out of Canada.

my age is ambiguous, so I like the taste of Richard's red beer.

I liked vanilla coke, but they haven't had it in Canada in a number of years. They took everything fun out of Canada.

my age is ambiguous, so I like the taste of Richard's red beer.

they stopped making that about 5 years ago

Character artist in the Games industry.

they stopped making that about 5 years ago

Really? I remember seeing it when I went to New York a few years ago.

Another vote for Dr Pepper. It's virtually the only fluid I imbibe.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

It's still available in some european countries eg. Germany

Just a biologist. Yea, don't know what I'm doing on a tech forum either?

It's still available in some european countries eg. Germany

I envy everywhere who has vanilla coke. 

Soya Bean Milk! I drink it like daily. It's healthy too!

i drink almond milk but that just sounds gross :p

some places might have stock, but i do live near the factory its made and to my knowledge they stoped producing that cause it was a limited edition 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Moroccon Tea

Interested in Business and Technology

Canada Dry Ginger Ale

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

some places might have stock, but i do live near the factory its made and to my knowledge they stoped producing that cause it was a limited edition 

That's surprising. I thought it still might have been out there. A hamburger place I go to sometimes called hero burger had a machine that dispensed vanilla coke, and that gave me hope, but I guess that vanilla syrup might not even be sold by coke.

My childhood is dead.