Black screen (GPU issue)

ChrisElitz
Go to solution Solved by ChrisElitz,

I got it fixed already! Thanks to those who replied, I can finally play properly.

So my gpu is the ROG RX570 4gb (2nd hand), and I bought this gpu 2 years ago. 3 months ago it had this problem in where every time I would stream a game, after 10-20 minutes my PC would go black but I can still hear the PC's audio. But it keeps on getting worse, now every 2 games of Valorant (around 1hr and 30min) I would have to restart my PC because on the 3rd game it would go black screen again. Then I posted my issue, they told me that maybe it's the gpu but after that reply no one replied anymore and wasn't able to answer my questions.
I don't think there's a problem with the other parts coz I just recently rebuilt my PC because I changed my psu, so I still can't afford a new gpu as of now.
So is still there any way to fix this kind of problem? Like opening the gpu and play with it? Or is it really old (including the fact that this gpu was used when I bought it) which makes it unfixable?
Tasks I do with my gpu: Gaming (Apex [low], Valorant [mid-low], And school)

What about thermals? can you look at how temperature evolves? What if you underclock individual components (gpu and ram). does this affect things?

13 minutes ago, ygrabo said:

What about thermals? can you look at how temperature evolves? What if you underclock individual components (gpu and ram). does this affect things?

I replaced the thermal paste around 3-4 months ago and deep cleaned it, I also tried using radeon chill and set my max fps to 96 fps to lower the temp. I think temp is fine because aimlabs is not a heavy game yet if i stream it, after 10-215 minutes it goes black screen.

Run a live install of Linux. If the system blacks out, then it's hardware, if not, then it's software (likely Windows)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Run a live install of Linux. If the system blacks out, then it's hardware, if not, then it's software (likely Windows)

Do the games he wants to play run on Linux?

9 hours ago, ygrabo said:

Do the games he wants to play run on Linux?

IT's just a test, we can stress test the system under some kind of game, and see what happens. If those games exist under Steam, then they'll run under Linux

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

IT's just a test, we can stress test the system under some kind of game, and see what happens. If those games exist under Steam, then they'll run under Linux

Ok I'll try playing csgo for 2-3 hours on linux after installing it, btw did u guys check the tutorial on how to install linux in the link I sent earlier? Like just check if the steps are correct, thanks.

I got it fixed already! Thanks to those who replied, I can finally play properly.