HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I never dared to switch from iPhone to Android, since I heavily rely on iTunes match and Calendar/Adress Book synching with my 2 Macs, but this would be an ideal opportunity for me to try to get it working on an Android phone. I hope I can win one of these phones. :D My favorite thing is definitely the huge amazing screen.

I'm loving the fact that it is 90% metal and the new gorilla glass. Nice solid feel. 

Duuude the M8 is THE phone making my S4 cry right now. Though I'm loving most of it's features my favorite thing about it is Sense 6.0 right now. It looks SO beautiful and clean!! Hands down best android skin. I'm su bummed there are no HTC phones in my country ): I WANT ONE

This phone looks amazing, and the build quality blows Samsung out the water and that's probably the best thing about this phone.  

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the build quality,front speaker, size/feel and the battery life ^^.

How about my htc explorer to this it would be like 50 times upgrade

nice give away and my favorite thing has to be the speakers, my current htc has a back speaker and it SUCKS!!

I'm still sporting an old flip phone. Could really use an upgrade. The design of the m8 is amazing. Good job htc

First of all thanks, I really appreciate the opportunity to win. This phone is glorious, my favourite thing about it has to be the design. Best looking phone I have ever seen.

This would be a nice replacement for my galaxy mini :P.

Front facing speakers is probably what I like the most. My current phone has the speaker facing back away from the user... Not really a problem when listening to music but is pretty annoying when watching videos.

Build quality is just puts the M8 in a league of it's own

My favourite thing about the M8 is the build quality!

It s the change i need to my poor , old , s4 . GIVE IT TO ME :D

My favourite thing about the M8 is the build quality, size, and front facing speakers. Don't know how to accurately compress that into one word  :P

Yay giveaways! Why do I want the M8? It's better than my s4....shiny...

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I really like those boomsound speakers and the premium look and feel, and this is by far the best android phone I ever laid my eyes on!

What I love about the HTC One M8

The build quality man. And the name. I GOT A NEW HTC M8.

I like the metal, and the shiny glass.

tanks Linus

My favorite thing about this phone is that it could replace my android that just died c: