HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I want one. My favorite thing is the body. I luff da body. The software is ok too

I don't follow smartphones much but I was really surprised to hear that the M8 having speakers pointing to the user is a feature these days! I see that as a requirement for media-oriented use, so I like the spekers the most.

I currently have the M7 and is is by far my favorite phone I have owned, and I would have to say that is largely due to the amazing speakers it has for a phone, every phone should have speakers like this.

Always wanted the M7 now the M8 just looks that much better, my favorite improvement is for sure the battery!

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the aluminum body, definitely.

The Best thing about the M8 is that its not a Apple product....

I like the M8 because it isn't a plastic toy like Samsung's devices.

Bwoop Bwoop its the sound of the police'

Honestly loved the M7, modded and rooted a little to have some of the features like the double tap to wake and glad that im not going to have to do any of that for the new M8. Unfortunately probably going to have to wait till the next HTC flagship comes out before I can upgrade from the M7.

Like the idea of the new interface style with the onscreen buttons instead of the fixed ones on the M7, battery life improvements are going to be much appreciated and the camera is going to be a fun feature to try out, happy that they've kept the IR blaster since its useful for all kins of pranks at the minute.

:DGot my fingers crossed! :D

Haha... I can't imagine what i would do if i won! :o

Best feature has got to be that full metal chassis though.

Just simply has to be the external storage, an absolute must have in a phone for me. I don't like spending hundreds for a few extra GB on a phone so this feature is an absolute god send for me. Props to you HTC! 

My favorite thing about the HTC One m8 is the brushed finish that give it a real executive look.

This phone would be great. My iCrap 5 cant last a day if i use it casually( brows the web, text people, check the time etc.)....

My m7 isn't cutting it anymore.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

I have the One(M7) at the moment, and i love it!!

But.... I love the M8 more because of one improvement for me personally. I have quite small hands and therefor sometime struggle to reach the lock button.
The swipe feature on the M8 removes that problem(at least for the unlocking part).

Support from Norway :D

Badass, all hail HTC.

I love the camera on my m7 and I can see immediately that the one on the m8 is better. Wow

He who dies with the most tools wins.

Those Boomsound speakers.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and that "cup trick" joke hurt.  :(

CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Pro | RAM: 4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | SSD: Samsung 840

GPU: Gigabyte 7950 | CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220 | Case: CM Storm Trooper | PSU: Corsair HX 750

My favorite thing about the M8 is the great build quality and the front facing speakers.

Click that link guys!!!

I really want this phone!

This looks like such an amazing phone. The best feature by far, even though it was on the M7 as well, is definitely the BoomSound speakers. How has no other major phone manufacturer figured out that audio needs to be directed at the user's ears, not towards their feet? I also cannot believe that only Apple and HTC have been able to understand the importance of build quality to the customer. I'm tired of having these cheap plastic backs (*cough* Samsung *cough*). 

I wish the second camera hadn't been used to calculate depth because, while still a cool feature, it seems rather pointless. I would have liked for it to either be two cameras for 3D recording or one camera that supports 4k video recording.

Other than that, I think this is a fantastic phone, and as of right now, it beats the Galaxy S5. If nobody else comes up with anything better, this will definitely be my next phone!

Chose the M7 a little over a year ago because of your review. Favorite thing about the M8 would have to be the speakers. I tend to use my phone instead of my Nexus 7 to watch or listen to anything just because of those. Close second is battery life, because I often forget to charge my phone...

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO