HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Want it!!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO CPU: Intel I7 4770k@4.25GHZ Cooler: Corsair H80i GPU: ASUS DIRECTCU II GTX 780ti RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB 2133MHz SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB HDD:Seagate 1TB SSHD 8GB cache Mouse:Corsair M65 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Awesome giveaway linus.

And isn't it obvious , the build quality is beast. 

STORMBORN

CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K 4.6Ghz
Motherboard : Asus Z97-A
GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix
RAM : 16 GB (8*2) Kingston Hyperx Fury
Case : NZXT H440
Cooler : Corsair H100i
SSD : 2 X Intel 530 Series 120 GB in RAID 0
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 500 GB Seagate Momentus
PSU : Corsair RM 750
Display: 2 X Dell S2240L Monitors in Surround
Mouse : Logitech G 402 Hyperion Fury
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 439 
Keyboard : TVS (cheepo) Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard
Mousepad : Steelseries QCK Mass

Purpose : Mechanical 3D Modelling/ Photorealistic Rendering (Solidworks) and Gaming

its an amaizing phone, the overall quality looks  really good. but the feature that most like to my its the camera effect that looks like  "3d" its awesome. Great viedeo as allways and thanks for this oportunity.

My favourite thing about the M8 is the fact that they finally added the MicroSD card slot !!!!!!

i like the dual front facing speakers on the HTC ones

1 in 7147 chance of winning a free phone? I'll take it!

Great smartphone with great specs including the excelent camera and aparently very good battery life

This is the most beautiful phone I have ever seen! No other phone even comes close. It kind of makes all the other brands look stupid.

My favorite thing would have to be a mix between the build quality and the shear design.

i love HTC's vision since first day, making new innovating stuff, taking risks, but play smart at the same time.

i always want a phone with manual focus, and the dual camera fx is amazing! i just want to try it, but in chile, general phone prices are crazy... an iphone 5 costs 200 uss with 1gb of 3g traffic limit :C

I may finally get to replace my iPhone! Them stereo speakers though.

I want this phone because the build quality is truly amazing, they added an SD card slot, and the speakers!

THROUGHOUT THE TECH GLOBE, BEATING ALL THE COMPETITION,

HTC ONE M8, YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS !!!

my favourite thing is the build quality. I sell phones for a living and the HTC has always blown other manufacturers out of the water. I miss my Desire HD

The best thing about the M8 has to be the inclusion of the Micro SD card. Keep up the great work!

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

No matter how I receive it, this is gunna be my next phone

What I'm liking about the M8 from what I've seen? It looks nice, probably has a better battery than my Motorola Razr Maxx, and it looks very nice and powerful. Hope to get one as soon as possible.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the design. As you outlined in the video review, no other company builds their models like HTC.

This was one of the main reasons I bought the M7! The performance and screen size are important as well :)

Been around since the beginning of LTT & the forums, but mostly just lurk!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality. I really like the metal body.

Owned an S4 since august, haven't even purchased a second battery; call me lazy. It's taken a lot of modding, rooting and so much more to get my S4 the way I want it. What I like about the ONE is that, it is being marketed as the ONE. They are selling you the whole package; with the S4 I took its strengths and tried to work through the weaknesses. Sure, trying to sell the whole package leads to a couple compromises, but the recipe gets better and better each year and eventually we will see who's strategy will pay off.

HTC for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being able to use the SD card slot!

Absolutely love the build quality of the M8, so much better than my old s3 that needs to be replaced.