HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

the design is epic (better than the new samsung s5 band aid)...

and the sense UI is my favorite feature, i have started with sense and moved to touchwiz and sense is much better in most of the fields even with a low end phone (like i owned)

A great review, as always. I really like your comparison with previous experience with HTC phones. 

I'd say the thing I like the most would be the build quality of the phone. The sleek and smooth metal is something that I'd love to have over any other plastic phone.

I love the screen on the HTC One M8! Oh, and BTW, the snippet of video of Linus's cat was amazing.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is that it actually improves a lot the main design of android phones, I've always thought that HTC is year ahead from other companies when it comes to design. Their phones almost hit machine-perfection. *HTCLover*

My First Android was a HTC Panache, I always wanted the HTC Diamond though. HTC has come up with a lot of different and unique pieces of hardware, they know it's not just the Interior, but also the exterior

I love M8 because boomsound and external storage (finally).

my favorite feature has to be the front facing speakers! :D
Hope i win!!!
i'm so exited :D

My favorite thing about this phone is how much better than mine it is! But more specifically the front facing speakers! I use an average 10GB of data a month and am always on Youtube!

Incredible review and really features your sense of humor, Linus. Also, HTC ONE M8 FOR FREEEEEEEEEE. A great feature of the M8 is definitely the design. At least for me that's a feature and it's sexy. 

I love the battery life and the micro sd card slot! 

Hoping for a win!

I think that my favorite thing about the m8 is just the HTC version of Android. I think it was a fantastic system to use. I thought it was super user friendly and I would love to get myself a new phone.

Thanks guys! 

I like HTC One (especially M8) for a superb build quality. By saying that I mean not only an iron body, but also gorilla glass 3. Camera performs extremely well, so I don't even need to pick up an additional camera when going on trip. Adnroid is not as complicated as Samsungs' galaxy. Front sided speakers worth special attention.

the quality of an iphone, with the liberty of an android, amazing!!! i love it, and its so cute  >.< 

Oh man, my favorite thing about the m8 is definitely the amazing design and uni body!

Have used the original HTC One for ages now, and I can honestly say I've never enjoyed a smartphone as much as I've enjoyed this one. Biggest thing I like about the M8 is the SD card slot.

Awesome new camera features!!! gimeeee

what a beast of a phone :) thanks for the opportunity Linus 

Actually i love all the things on HTC One (M8)
But My Favourite ONE is (hahah) the front-facing speaker, music FTW

and maybe the other ONE is the 5 MP front camera, so if i have it i can start post something on instagram hahaha 

Having to start thinking about what I want to upgrade to from my old Galaxy S3... Hmmm... hey look! A phone! Just for me? Aww you shouldn't have :) On a more serious note, this phone looks amazing. I'm getting a bit tired of the plasticky feel of the S3 and the lower build quality of Samsung. This would be an awesome replacement for me!

The one thing I like about it is the whole phone over all# I love HTC