HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I wanted to buy the M7 but now I'm definitely going for the M8, what a beautiful metal body :D

This looks great. Your videos are good! Keep up the good work :)

I know this is shallow but my favourite thing is the great looks, best looking phone I've seen.

My favourite thing about the phone is obviously the LOOKS and the front facing speakers. I just hate to do the cup trick with my iPhone:(

My favorite thing about the one M8 is clearly the quality, it just doesn't feel that 'cheap' as the Galaxy S4 as an example does.

I love the colours offered and the build quality of the M8

after watching that review and noticing that your video talking with rumble was shot with that camara i would say i´m pretty impressed, it really rocks, more megapixeles is not beter in every case

I love this phone so much, and your review even more. 

The design is flawless, and I don't think anyone could argue that. 

I don't quite get the Ultrapixel camera, but whatever works, haha. 

Best feature would have to be the software navigation buttons, but we could probably go without the silly HTC bar at the bottom of the screen.

Worst feature would have to be the battery, but as Linus said it is very well optimised.

The ID looks stunning and I've always liked the sense UI! I'm looking for a replacement for my 4s and this might be the one.

Love to win a new phone. This phone has so many great and wonderful features that i would love to have, the main feature that i love the most is the two front booming speakers. I don't understand why the other developers aren't catching on that we don't like cupping our hands around the speakers just for us to listen to music, YouTube video's, videos in general etc. Htc is raising the bench.

Love the work Linus and the crew keep it up :)  

Wow what a phone i would love to win one of these bad boys i have an Iphone 4 and its good you can use it but after looking at this the Iphone 4 looking like a peice of shit 

WOOOW!! give away :)

I love the two cameras on the back and the focus functionality :)

My favourite thing about the M8 has to be the battery life and the front facing speakers. I work insanely long shifts (12 hours/day) and my phone doesn't really cut it with all the reddit browsing I do. Too often I am left without a phone by the end of the day or night. I watched the youtube video while 'cupping' my speakers as linus was making fun of that fact and immediately followed with a facepalm with my cupping hand, rendering the video mute. I can't afford a top of the line phone to get front facing speakers so please, do save me from the disease that is PCS (Phone-cupping-syndrome). 

onboard popcorn maker ftw!

The most exciting thing of me is definitely the build quality, I hate stuff that looks and feels like plastic :@

The overall look with the aluminium back and the large screen are the sellers for me.

Love the all metal body and Boom Sound speakers!!!

The design and build quality of this phone is amazing.

Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee - Muhammad Ali 

The premium aluminum design is easily what I like the most about the HTC One. Currently own an M7 and am going to be upgrading to the M8 very soon! Plus those boomsound stereo speakers! OMG! ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

"If tyranny ever came to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" -John Adams

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

An HTC flagship with a memory card slot? Sign me up! Best of luck everyone!

Let's see if we can convince HTC that the M9 needs to have wireless charging... And a slightly better camera.

One of the things i really love is the metal backing it makes the phone looks more rugged. Really great review linus.