HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Been lookin for a phone, the HTC One M8 is the one for me. It's been years since I've had one, and now is the time.  HTC One M8, thanx for the review Linus!

i freakin love its name. MATE. i mean, really, this is the best name for a phone. ever.
i know its the follow up in the series (m6, m7, m8) but still, im sure HTC thought about it too.
and its not like all the other boring names (usually S)...
yeah yeah i know the prossesor is fast and is really high quality buit and the cameras (the front one actually
really surprised me) and the loud speakers (which is the second best thing) but THINK OF ALL THE
JOKES YOU CAN MAKE OUT OF ITS NAME! its genius i tell you..

oh and nice 3D feature...

Definitely that aluminum exterior

I love the M8 because of the sheer quality of the overall package it provides and the premium experience it offers from software to the build quality to the performance.

I want this so bad please i am using a 7 year old phone and its fucking horrible, i need this!

My favorite part about the M8 is dat build quality. 90% metal is both insanely awesome and insanely pretty.

Class leading speakers and ID, popular enough phone to receive good ROM support from the community.

I love those sweet sweet tap gestures. The metal doesn't hurt either.

The new design looks amazing! The build and finish as good as an iPhone!

I really like the build quality of the M8. Biggest reason I still have an iPhone was build quality. Android plus a phone with build quality and andriod 4.2+ is the best type of phone

The best thing is that premium feel that is just out of this world. Go HTC. Also...upgrading from iPhone would be nice.

Possibly my new phone in my next upgrade, prize or not! Lack of expandable storage was the top feature that deterred me from the m7.

since i have never had an HTC phone i can't give my opinion, but after i win this phone, i will use it to the max, and then give you my opinion on what i like the most. :)

I love the design and build quality of the M8.

I like the fact that it is a Phone i know it sounds weird but i have never been able to afford a phone. Thanks Linus 

I love the fact that this phone has the amazing two speakers on the front. I would love to win it so that I can listen to Led Zeppelin on the go in beautiful quality.

I've been happily using iPhone since the 3GS and have never felt tempted to move to android despite friends and colleagues making the switch. Until now.

As an audio geek my favourite thing about the M8 is the stereo, front facing speaker design - it makes so much sense and unless Apple quickly follow suite (which is unlikely) HTC will be receiving my hard earned cash when upgrade time comes next year.

I would have to say that my favorite aspect of the m8  has to be the build quality.  I own a samsung galaxy s3 and it just does not compare.  The speakers on the m8 are a nice touch too.

Ive been using an lg optimus g for like 2 years now.  I need a new phone!