HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

This phone is awesome!  Speakers and build quality are superb.

It's 2014 and I still don't have a cell phone because the performance of all available ARM archetecture CPUs in even the most extremely simple tasks like web browsing and word processing has been utterly atrocious up until now; however, what I'm interested in about this phone is exactly that the combination of extreme convenience and ergonomics with a legitimately decent computer seems to have finally happened.

This thing is a battery sipper!!I can't actually believe that there is a phone that lasts for two days!!

My favorite part of the new HTC One M8 is the new dual camera.

m8 camera and features looks awesome.   

Yay Giveaways! This was an excellent video and if I do not win the giveaway I will most definitely be purchaseing the phone anyway. The thing I love most about it would have to be its excellent speakers.

I think my favorite thing is probably the design, it just begs to be picked up.

And seriously, how has nobody else followed HTC with the front speaker aside from Sony? I would have thought Samsung would've.

I really love the build quality and the time and effort they put into designing this beast of a phone.  Also, those boomsound speakers seem awesome!  I would definitely love getting this phone.

Would love one of the new One (M8)s, awesome build, with full features, where is the draw back? Great video as well, as usual.

My favorite thing is the speaker design. It is such a simple innovation, yet it is so cool.

My favorite feature of this phone would be the metal construction of the phone. Having played with the earlier M7, the build quality was far better than my S3. The M8 being even better must make this probably the best looking and feeling phone in the market.

Clicky-clackity that link, entering the give away, my fav thing would be the sexy metal casing:

1374801754388.jpg

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

The best part about the phone is obviously the design. If I wre due for an upgrade, I would replace my m7 for this m8. Metal construction is worth the premium to me.

The build quality and the gestures are selling points for me.

DO want i have the M7 and the M8 looks so sweet

My favourite part about the phone is speed and sound... perfect. boom....... sound

My favorite thing is that its durability feels almost as good as Nokia 3310's.

My first and current ever android phone is a HTC ( original Desire to be specific ) and I've used plenty of different phones from friends etc and I'm always happy I chose HTC. It always has a quality and user friendly expierience and they kept that with the HTC One M8. After 4 years my Desire is slowing down and the M8 seems perfect to me. My favorite thing about the phone is the Premium build quality. I can't believe that kind of quality is standard in other phones today.  Not even mentioning all the other amazing things about the phone but that is my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway linus & HTC :)

This phone is great, I have used my friends and I really like the haptic feedback and who fast and accurate I can type on it.

Also great job on the video Linus!!!