HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The phone is simply beautiful, a must have.  If I'm not lucky enough, I'll just have to pony up the cash and buy one.

Giveaway? Two phones, sign me up. Sent the link to pretty much everyone I know too for that second chance that is clearly needed :D

My most favorite thing about this phone is the boom speaker. 

Boom sound speakers, expandable storage AND a 5 inch screen? Who needs any other phone? :D

P.S.  A new phone for university would be great :/

Looks awesome! Best part i think the in the metal chassis!

Cpu i5 3570k Psu Ace 800 watt (some crap off brand) Gpu Gigabyte Windforce 660ti Ram kingston hyperx genesis 8gb ddr3-1600mhz

Case thermaltake ms i commander                         Thats My Pc!

Definitely my favorite thing about the HTC One M8 and all other htc one's, is the front facing speaker's, as an avid music listener, and and video watcher on phones, this is definitely something that I take highly into consideration when buying a phone. Too have a front facing speaker is lightyears better than any other phone out there. Having to cup my hand to watch a video on my iphone is a huge pain! Because of that I normally use headphones just to hear better and sit more comfortably. This is something that is VERY unique to HTC phones and something that apple has not at all taken into consideration about their phones.   

My favorite thing about the M8 is the brushed aluminum back and overall build quality. That phone is gorgeous!
Oh, and Sense is really snappy! Way to go HTC.

Cant wait, Click the link guys.

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

After having the Galaxy s2 for three years, (darn Canadian contracts) The build quality is what impressed me most about this phone from what I've seen.

That is a nice phone.

Lenovo Y410p: Intel i7 4700MQ, NVIDIA GeForce GT750M, 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Linus and the rest of the group are awesome

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

Thanks HTC for the support of the Linus tech tips community 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5