HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really like the design and buildquality 

The Dual front facing Speakers!

One of the best if not the best 5 inch phone on the market today. Love the speakers and build quality. I want it.

I want this phone because of the build quality and sense, although the camera isn't quite there just like with M7.

My favorite thing about this phone has got to be the addition of the micro SD card slot with support for up to, I believe128gb!!! Great thing if you're like me and you aren't connected to the Internet all the time so all my music and other content is stored locally. Micro SD card slots are why I tend to recommend Samsung to others

And I can't get enough of that brushed metal

I really need a new phone. My Nexus S is starting to get old.  :)

Also I love that the HTC One M8 has a micro SD card Slot. It sucks that I can't put more music on my Phone.

I like the micro sd slot that was included this time. Big deal for me with the recent release of the 128gb model from sandisk.

My favourite thing about the M8 has to be the build quality. Phones made out of paper are getting old real fast...

The screen is a 10/10

I would deffo bang that

(I'm sure the Gorilla glass would stay in-tact)

I think the HTC One M8 look awesome and would love to have one. I really like the screen on it.

Clicking as hard as I can for this giveaway, awesome!

Love how nice it feels in your hand, the build quality is amazing.

As someone coming from a samsung line of phones for the past 3 of em. I welcome a solid build quality. Not to mention front facing speakers! I don't care to cup my note 2 lol!!

My favorite things are the absolutely massive screen and the neat things you can do with the back camera. I love the idea of refocusing pictures.

Linus just PM me and I'll send you info needed for delivery ;)

My favorite thing about the m8 is that the company who makes it is making this giveaway possible.

Thanks HTC

Hot Dog, finnaly a phone worthy to replace my HTC Desire S (thats now a hand held tablet) and for free? cant argue there!

I like the fact that it has double speakers, the music sounds better and watching movies becomes more realistic.

Giveaways are the most popular threads on the forum :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Sweet only 446 pages when i'm writing this comment. I'm so going to win this.  :D 

Les favourite part is the micro-sd card slot <3 Thank you HTC!

[CPU] 4790K @4.6Ghz  [MOBO]  VII Hero  [RAM]   16Gb G.Skill Trident X @ 2400Mhz  [GPU]  Asus 770 2GB [CASE] Nzxt H440 [sTORAGE]  HyperX 3k 256, 1TB WD Blue [PSU] Evga Supernova G2 750W [DISPLAYS] 2x Asus VX279q @ 1440p [COOLING] Cooler Master V8 Gts [KEYBOARD] Corsair K70 Blue Switches [MOUSE] Corsair M40 [sOUND] Sony 2.1 Soundbar, HyperX Cloud Headset, Audio Technica AT2020 Mic [OS] 8.1, Yosemite, Gemini

I find it kind of sad that other companies don't see the importance in build quality and innovation. That's why I'm getting an M8 instead of a GS5. Well, that and the speakers that actually make sense ;)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

The dot view case looks awesome and it's great to see any and all innovation in the smartphone market.

The build of the M8 is incredible. Definitely the nicest android phone out there, and comparable to the iPhone 5S.