HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

That damn aluminum body is dead sexy. The Camera and depth sensor is intriguing as well... HTC has come a long way since I lasted owned one of their phones (HTC Hero).

i like several things about the one, so... list:p

1. beautiful design! seriously, it looks so much better than all the plastic everyone else is selling...

2. the battery life beats the crap out of my s4 :P

3. the speakers! i use my phone for music every single day, and i miss a phone with decent sound... espescially when i'm watching your videos in bed or on the go :P

and last but not least (this is actually the most important part), my s4 is slowly dying... which it deserves. the only problem is, i can't afford a new phone as i'm in the middle of fixing up my car :(

I would like a phone. :) favorite thing about the M8 would be how amazing the screen looks, least favorite is the on screen buttons. Takes up too much screen real estate.

Really loved the video, Linus. And being a samsung user from the beginning of the android movement, I think its finally time to try another android and looks like the m8 is going to be the one whether I win this or not. ^^

What I already like about the M7 is that it feels really good. I was surprised when I first touched it. And I was even more surprised about the sound when he showed me a video on youtube.

The position of the speakers gives you the ability to hold it properly instead of doing this "cup" thing Linus showed in the video.

I'm in!

The brushed gunmetal finish is amazing! But the dual speakers are for sure the best feature!

My favorite thing is the front speakers, and added micro sd slot. 

Favourite feature? The battery. My Nexus 4 can't last a day with my pebble connected :(

I would have to say that my favorite thing is definitely the build quality/finish. I like that the finish is brushed, yet feels smooth.

Would love to get my hands on the M8!

My favorite thing about this phone is that don't have a phone , that's why this is my favorite phonw

I would have to say that my favorite thing is the build quality/finish and the front speakers, for sure.

necesito un telefono nuevo y este parece stuff and resillian  :rolleyes:  :D aluminum ,aluminum,aluminum  :wub: 90%!!!!!

I really like how they put in the Micro SD card slot, that was my main problem with the M7 and i got the S4 instead solely because of that lol but really. Kudos for that SD card slot

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 would have to be the inclusion of the MicroSD slot. It's something I really miss on my M7. The extra battery life comes in at a very close second. :)

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build quality.. 90% Metal is freaking awesome.

Free phone? =w=

HTC one m8 comeee too meeee

The new UI is probably my favourite part >.< HTC sense (y)

im getting this phone no matter what but would be grat to get it for free :P

Favorite feature is the battery life.  I've been dying for a high end phone that actually gets decent battery life.

The MicroSD expansion slot is my favourite thing because I always run out of storage, design is definitely the second favourite.