HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing is the design of the M8

Dat metal unibody....

I love the stereo speakers, built-in amplifiers and the awesome metal unibody design

Wow, what a beautiful phone. My favorite design feature of the HTC M8 would definitely be how the speakers actually point towards the listener as well as the built in amplifiers. I wish every smartphone manufacturer would integrate that feature into their products. Also that metal body looks very sleek and sexy.

Swiggity Swag whats in the bag? An HTC One (M8) thats what!

HTC's elegant and rock solid build quality is by far the best thing about the M8.

I love that new oppo it´s really nice phone good battery looks nice..... hold on it was HTC we where talking about was it not ? Yea that is a nice phone to but that phone would not be good for me i would watch to much youtube clips from Linus on it all day long. :) and then i will get fired for not working and that would not be good then i can´t buy any other tec stuff, so i think it´s best i don´t win it. 

My favourite thing is easily the design of the M8. It just blows everything else out of the water. 

Love HTC so much they just scream out better quality!!

The speakers. Why would anybody even want to use side- or backfiring speakers?

I am right there with you that the M8 is the best phone out their right now and yes it surpasses the s5 and I5 . I'm very excited to try this phone as my daily driver and check out the dot view case as well. Thanks for the chance .

i think that the entire phone looks awesome and has a whole wod of features that i like and use.

I don't have experience on any Android phone, I hope this will be my first...

But I do like the look and feel of HTC One.

Cheers

I love the metal chassis.  Call me a purist, or call me old, but plastic just feels cheap to me, and this phone looks to be just the opposite.  

Nice Video, Linus. And as usual, all those lame jokes and random shits are very welcomed :) 

As for the best stuff the HTC One M8 has, is probably the BoomSound. I mean, like, it's so stupid some other brands doesn't apply some thinking when actually locating where the Speakers should be. Although I mainly use headphones, it's hard not to 100% use the headphones, so the speakers actually have its uses, and the BoomSound speakers are located just right, in front of your face. You can actually feel and 'grab' the sound and not just be like, "See my hand? IT'S SO AWESOME IT'S HOLDING THE SPEAKERS SO I CAN"T HEAR THEM! :)))" 

People need to stop comparing brands and cause a shitstorm of trolling and pointless insults.  :ph34r: 

I really like the camera, speakers and the FHD display!

Love this phone!! My favourite thing about the M8 is the build quality, so good!!

I like m8 because it has a wide screen and android system. :P

my favorite thing about the HTC One(M8) is the all metal body design, because it's so unique and is probably the only £500 phone which actually feels like a £500, premium quality phone while holding it in the hand.

!!!!EVERYONE SMACK THAT LINK!!!!

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

I would love this phone for its beastly quad core CPU and 2Gb of ram. My current phone (Droid Razr Maxx) has significantly worse specs and I often have to wait 20 seconds before even the default texting app comes up.

favorite thing must be boobsound and metal backing. Least favorite thing is clearly the awfull name M8... but i still want it :D

Such an awesome phone,making me seriously consider not getting the Sony X2 or the Samsung S5, I started with HTC with their touch Diamond, that was a weird phone! My first Android was the original Desire but I then moved to an S3 when I got to the UK. Unfortunately it has really terrible speakers, both earpiece and loud. Can't wait to test out the stereo speakers on the M8! I also like that HTC managed to improve their audio quality despite dropping Beats!

Perfect timing! I'm looking for replacements for my Galaxy S3.

Good luck everybody : ) 

The screen on the M8 is great.