HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Sense 6.0 it's just great! my favourite.

i rly like the metal construction  :)

This has to be one of my favorite android phones and is the only one that is actually making me consider switching from an iphone. I love the amazing camera with the loud speakers on the M8.

My favorite thing is how you can run all those program and tools at the same time and have it last the entire day.

I usually don't enter contests as I'm pretty content with most of my tech, but I actually really want to get my 1st smartphone after being so unsatisfied with last 2 phones that I haven't had a phone or a desire to have one for 3 years.  If I don't get this (which I probably won't) I hope I can save up for a Moto G

@LinusTech you should do more video audio tests like the asus chromebook and the M8  :P  :blink:

I clicked here too =)  http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x

My Gaming Bio thingy?  Anyhow I love co-op gaming so add me.   :) Skype/Origin/Uplay/Steam/Other -> "GuestForeverX"

If I didn't already buy the Nexus 5, 5 months ago I would've jumped on board for the new HTC One M8, it looks so nice and the evolution design makes it so much more appealing then what some other flagship phones have chosen to use as their primary material. The only other phone that could really entice me now besides the M8 is the Sony Xperia Z2 with its glass construction and really nice build quality (the waterproofing is a nice touch too).

I feel so good to find Linus shares my opinion on this use the m7 and I really love the boom sound speakers on both M7 and m8 ease of use which I uasially found lacking in other phones but with a pritty good apps tray it makes it a joy to use both these devices

Using Tapatalk

I want that phone... too bad i can't afford it

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

I really liked your cat video and the camera quality of the phone

Great review! I've needed a smartphone for a while now, and nothing matters more to me than good build quality.

Metal for the win!

Multidimensional Arrays

I love how the speekers appare to be! Also how the phone looks. I got a litte hands on at a store the other day, and gad is it smooth! :o

I've been tracking this phone for so long! It's about time it gets released. Too bad I can't afford it till the m9 comes out xD

Yay A Sexond HTC phone, why doesnt they call it HTC Two or HTC Three? or better Yet HTC One Two! =)

Lov Linus!

The addition of the second camera and microSD slot are interesting but my favorite characteristic about the HTC One M8 is actually HTC's approach of building premium built phones, as you said in the video. I am currently a MotoG user, it's price/characteristics ratio is nice but getting my hands on some stuff like the new M8 would be awesome. By the way, very fun and informative video Linus. 

I really love new HTC One M8, coz it fits to my pocket!

I love the Camera features, even if i prefer the 13 MP on my S4 instead of the higher ISO.

cool I need a replacement for my Samsung Galaxy 2, count me in

It's been a long time since I've owned a really 'up to date' phone, and this one s***s all over every phone I've ever thought of getting. My favourite feature is either the gorilla glass or micro SD card reader, I'm almost always never satisfied with the getting scratches on the screen of my phone, or the fact that I have no more storage left on it for music or pictures, so I always end up having to delete something with gritted teeth; this phone just makes that great. One thing I don't think I'd get used to though is the on-screen buttons, that seems more of a nuisance than a positive feature. But to be honest, the good things of this phone heavily outweigh the bad in my opinion :D

The Main think that i like the most about the M8 is the build quality as it is suposably feels better than the M7.The Second feature that i like is the addition of the MicroSD card slot.

This means more room for songs and videos for long train journeys :)

Gotta love the speakers! And seeing MicroSD slot in latest smartphones is very nice :D

I like it because it's HTC, 'nuff said.

Fact: I started to take HTC seriously because of your videos!!! So kudos to you Linus!!!

I must say that I am intrigued by this phone, a lot more than the S5.

I am happy to hear the battery lasts as long as it does, and it might be me being superficial but I really dig the brushed aluminum look as well as the feeling of metal in my hand.

Now I wonder how this phone compares versus the N5 and the LG2 Pro.