HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I think the fact that HTC added the micro SD card plus the move to on screen buttons fix 2 of my biggest annoyances with the phone.

i like the way its only nice android phone

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

This M8 look freaking Awsome!

I realy like the design and the most important, the Micro-SD slot!!!! (so rare this days...)

I have a old moto charm... Would be nice If I could have this one :D

(poor peasant mode /off)

My personal favorite aspect of the M8 is the design.  While I am not familiar with Sense, I can still appreciate how much work HTC put into the design of the phone.  The look of the glass right next to the metal looks excellent and  I would love to get my hands on one of these.

The gesture features and the dot case was my favorite.

Thanks for the review and good luck everyone.

My favorite thing about the M8 is that its just beautiful

I love the look on this phone, sucks Samsung decided to go backwards in design on the S5. Might have to pick this up

This Phone is Giraffeing awesome. Thank you Linus

The addition of  the micro SD Slot    

Boomsound is probably the best thing, although I've never actually heard it, I just hate the sound on my iPhone 3g :)

I LOVE the design the most, If it isn't broke, don't fix it!  :D

PS I have to do the cup trick with my iphone 5 :( 

Best thing about the M8 has to bee that build quality! Just feels amazing in the hand.

The M8 to me looks like the next phone that i want by its looks and style in a small package. Even though i love Samsung phones as well they just can't beat that nice slick aluminium feel. 

I love the build quality, but I especially love how smooth the screen movements look, and think it would be a great fit in my pocket.

That boomsound.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I love the build quality of the phone, the aluminium body and the features on it ! 

Hey guys, 

First things first,I would like to thank you for the opportunity to win the HTC One M8 and secondly,I would like to say that I think the greatest thing about it is most defenetliy its sexy look and amzing build quality and its great and unique(until this very day)front speakers.

Aaaand....I also think it would be a good replacer for my WAY out of date and shitty samsung galaxy s1.

Thank you.

I have my N5 and the battery life drives me crazy. *sigh*

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 is the amazing build quality! Sense 6 is amazing as well. Such a good looking UI!

I've been using the htc desire s for the last 3 years and if there's one thing I really value it's got to be the generous use of metal to create one of the most beautiful phones out there. A big shout out to their general attention to detail and innovation.

The overall construction of this phone impresses me the most. Seems very durable and I get the impression it would be fine to handle without a case.

I absolutely love the screen tapping/swiping, the quick shutter time of the M8 too though, makes it feel so snappy.